SAU Community

All Japan Day 2011

Iron Chef

Yea back at ya mate :) Was good to finally meet up with krishy and dion, hope you blokes didn't get too plasted at the pub ;)

Hey VU Any chance i can get a high res shot of my 32 :)?

Yeah sure, PM sent!

ABSOLUTELY SPEWIN I COULDNT GET THERE!!!:rant:

Hope it was an EPIC day!! Many police cars around? I suppose if you dont drive like a tool you should be fine eh?

Cheers,

Matty

Na not really mate, heaps of dickheads cutting skids on the main roads around the park though, dont think they were part of the evemt though.

There was a MASSIVE defect station on Tappleys afterward!

didnt see any defect stations

2 bikes while heading home

but made sure i hid behind another car when i went past

i need my guards flared asap grrr

and serouisly why cant they set up unmarked police cars near the main road

it seems like they would rather defect you then take care of peoples safety

Na not really mate, heaps of dickheads cutting skids on the main roads around the park though, dont think they were part of the evemt though.

There was a MASSIVE defect station on Tappleys afterward!

Thats a little strange, i have a mate who is a copper and he informed me of lots of defect stations around the Glenelg area.

Good that they target the dickheads only hey and not the sensible enthusiasts..... :glare:

Copy and paste from NS:

It seems SAPOL elected not to put on a stand at AJD this year, nor did they take the option of having a presence at the exit of the show to make sure people behaved themselves.

The result: a number of people left like d*ckheads (and yes we have all your number plates, good luck with your entries next year), which then gave them a good reason to pluck people off further down the road, even the ones who were driving sensibly.

If YOU were defected, WE need to know about it so we can follow it up.

You need to email me (kristian @ ironchefimports.com) with this template:

Name:

Vehicle Make/model:

Rego:

Reason for being pulled over (ie were you doing something silly):

Full description of what was said:

What happened as a result:

Thanks guys. Having had such a great response from SAPOL with the BSM Cruise, it shits me no end that this kind of behaviour from SAPOL should keep happening - but it annoys me just as much that some entrants drove away from the event like idiots probably caused shit for the rest of us who were did the right thing.

• Like 4

Copy and paste from NS:

It seems SAPOL elected not to put on a stand at AJD this year, nor did they take the option of having a presence at the exit of the show to make sure people behaved themselves.

The result: a number of people left like d*ckheads (and yes we have all your number plates, good luck with your entries next year), which then gave them a good reason to pluck people off further down the road, even the ones who were driving sensibly.

If YOU were defected, WE need to know about it so we can follow it up.

You need to email me (kristian @ ironchefimports.com) with this template:

Name:

Vehicle Make/model:

Rego:

Reason for being pulled over (ie were you doing something silly):

Full description of what was said:

What happened as a result:

Thanks guys. Having had such a great response from SAPOL with the BSM Cruise, it shits me no end that this kind of behaviour from SAPOL should keep happening - but it annoys me just as much that some entrants drove away from the event like idiots probably caused shit for the rest of us who were did the right thing.

Can we expect a bit more of a presence next year then Chef?

Always takes some F&*kwits to cause so much hassle :rant:

Hi Guys,

First off another great show on sunday, was my first year with a car in the show and hopefully will be back again next year :thumbsup:

Got some pics uploaded to facebook, sorry if I missed anyone, but feel free to tag yourselves or anyone you know, thanks

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30368&id=126962857367414

sweet day -some awesome cars on show!

my personal favourite (dont hate me too much here) - was a blue evo 6 with a smorgsabord of CF parts. That turned my half-mast into a full car boner the whole day.

Kristian's 34 looked pretty special as well - first class parking for the chef as well :P

Awesome show, it was nice to see some of your cars in the flesh (so to speek).

I think i rocked up when everyone was at lunch...would have been nice to meet yall.

Anyhows..Andrew ( Nightcrawler ) im sorry about that stain on ya hood, the wife and i were so excited it just seemed like the right place at the time. (joking)

Nice ride :thumbsup:

P.S its a pitty that there were so many dickwitts driving around during the show....... i saw a few when i was there.

Anyhows..Andrew ( Nightcrawler ) im sorry about that stain on ya hood, the wife and i were so excited it just seemed like the right place at the time. (joking)

Nice ride :thumbsup:

Haha thanks mate :D - wish you had your there to gawk at!