SAU Community

Nm35 Bilstein Suspension

Jetwreck

Hi all,

Selling these to upgrade to something a bit stiffer for track day's. They have travelled about 70Km's.

Shock are 100% Bilstein......Front's have a three way adjustment via a cir-clip.

Springs a Eibach

Will post up photo's later.

I will parcel up and ship at your cost........however pickup is available in Sydney. I will also going down to Melbourne on the 22nd and 23rd so I can bring down for you to9 pick up.

$700(If your in Sydney I can help you fit them(free)....it's about 1 to 1hrs work)

PM me for further details.

cheers

Craig

Fronts have a three point height adjustment. Ride height is low but non stupidly low....I cannot remember how much lower exactly but if i was to take a guess about that! Can be adjusted back up or down with springs. Can post a photo of them on my car if needed.

Edited by Jetwreck

Hmm how does that work if only the fronts are adjustable? Sorry I'm a n00b...:nyaanyaa:

The front pivot's up and down....the back is a set height.....so yes!

The whole car has dropped 40-50mm to begin with front and back....the front has a further 10-15mm of play up or down....it actually is more of a compression and decompression on the spring than a ride height adjustment.......basically the car looks to be level on all setting's!

Does that explain it a little better. If you want it higher or lower front or back you can buy new springs to your spec's....or even use the shock's with normal springs.

Below is a picture of it on the middle setting.

post-37023-0-52398000-1295297002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jetwreck

• 1 month later...

These are not available anymore.

Brand new the Bilstein is about $1,500 - $1,800 kit not installed....I'd have to chase around and get you the contact or link.

I might however have a Nismo kit available in the next day or so (I had the same kit on my car which is an AR-X) drops the car by about 40mm from were it is now and improves the handling out of sight.. $650 not installed....these will be advertised properly in the next day or so.

Or you could go with BC's and set up your car for any ride height for about $1,300 not installed.

P.S. If you cannot install them yourself I can do it at a cost if you bring your car to me. Are you in Sydney?

Edited by Jetwreck