SAU Community

How Much R Te37S Worth These Days?

ironpaw

Just wondering what's the market value on a set of black te37s in 18 x 9.5 +12 offset. I've been offered them for 2300... just wondering if that's a good price in case I don't like them or they don't fit well on my stagea.

That's a very good price indeed if they're in top cond'n.

You didn't mention colour, but even that might cause only a slight fluctuation.

They won #1 Ranking in Performance Imports mag. survey last yr.

• Like 1

Dude I reckon the TE37 and LMGT4 are worth around 3k without rubber and above 3k with rubber in good condition (little to no rash and damage). Possibly around 2.5k-3k with rubber/without rubber for damaged ones.

Ahh I found out these are LE37s not TE37's. was told they are the same rims except painted differently? Is this true? is this why its cheaper?

LE37'S usually have a polished outer rim and painted centre. Not sure if they are still forged monoblock and if they weigh the same as TE37's....

Im selling mine soon as I find gtc 19's in gold....they came with the car( r34 gtr) excellent condition bronze 18's x 9 off set 10...90% toyo tread ... they don't scrub perfect fit... $$ what ever the best price above 3k... I put 1 small mark on one of the rims( spewd for days after that)..ps wheel nuts aswell( blue rays I think)..

Just wondering what's the market value on a set of black te37s in 18 x 9.5 +12 offset. I've been offered them for 2300... just wondering if that's a good price in case I don't like them or they don't fit well on my stagea.

Damn, that's good!

How's the condition of the wheels?

I have seen good condition TE37's go for at least $3300.

Ahh like I said...they're LE37's....not TE37s....does it mean they aren't worth as much?

FRom what I can google, they are the same wheel (forged monoblock) but with a different paint job. Seems like the Yanks prefer the LE37 while JDM purists prefer the TE37s...