SAU Community

Piarc - Phillip Island 12Th And 13Th

boxheadmr

Hi,

Just seeing if anyone is heading along? Had a great time last time and got to meet a few of the SAU VIC members which was great.

Put in a leave form today and going to have a bash both days hopefully, was thinking of squeezing in winto on the friday but might eb a bit to much!!!!.

Just sending off my entry tomorrow so hopefully getting a spot.

Matt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and go and Sat but am going to do Haunted Hills on the Sunday (another option if you are interested. Plenty of SAU people will be there - although if I was you I'd be sticking with PI for 2 days)

i have been told some stories about how quick you are mr snowman around PI, hoping i can tuck into your slip stream and you can pull me along :)

Last time i went to PI for the weekend the Haunted hills event was on at the same time as well which was a real shame. Looked at some of the footage and looks like a hoot.

Interested in splitting the cost of a garage on the Saturday?

Matt

Edited by boxheadmr

I posted my forms last week with a cash cheque for the saturday, would have been heaps easier with EFT and faxed or emailed entries, spose I will find out on the day if they accepted it.

Really didn't think I would ever need a proper cheque book.

Gonna try fit oil cooler this weekend, then should be ready to go.

I'm staying down on saturday night for a few beers, then going to the track on sunday to watch a few friends peddle their cars around.

Look out for the silver 32 sedan.

Cheers

Rob

Will be going down on Sunday for a look....

Hi,all,

I will be doing sunday at PI if my blue/black S15 is OK after saturday at Sandown with Driver Dynamic. A double header this time.My mate Dale will be doing the same two days with his GTR33. look forward to meet up with you guys.

Try to arrange accomdation for Sat night at PI, any suggestion?

Alex Cheung JAK Motorworks 0433878905

Well, don't want to jinx myself...but with these late night ass bleeding hours, provided Fri, Mon & Tues go to plan i should be good for taking thu/Fri off which means I am good to go. Will call PIARC when i get a minute to confirm space on Friday this week.

roy, i sent my entry form early this week so if you hear it is full would you mind letting me know please. I really hope not as i just booked accommodation:(

Alex, Accommodation at the Phillip Island ECO Lodge if you have some friends seems most affordable and still OK, we booked a 2 bed villa Fri-Sat and Sunday nights. If you are going let me know and i guess drop by for a cold one.

roy, i sent my entry form early this week so if you hear it is full would you mind letting me know please. I really hope not as i just booked accommodation:(

Alex, Accommodation at the Phillip Island ECO Lodge if you have some friends seems most affordable and still OK, we booked a 2 bed villa Fri-Sat and Sunday nights. If you are going let me know and i guess drop by for a cold one.

Looking forward to meet up with you at PI.my mobile is 0433 878905

Alex Cheung and Dale Kennedy

I cant come. :wacko: Pretty pissed off ATM. Its the last weekend we have our holiday house. We sold it and the settlement is Monday.

Apart from weird little huts to sleep in, the Eco lodge is pretty well equiped. They have a big pool and outside BBQ. Seeing you guys will only be sleeping there basically. It will be fine.

Have fun :action-smiley-069:

Edited by Tektrader69

Hi, met up with Matt and the boys and share the garage.had a great time at PI.unfortunately my S15 drop a cylender at Sandown on sat otherwise I will have a ball chasing Matt's gun S14.will have mine rebuilt quickly or swap the 2.2 stroker SR20 I got from Japan 319kw on pump fuel with a TD06/25G. look forward to the next track day.

was not the best weekend with miss firing that i thought had been fixed and then cracking the turbo manifold most probably due to the miss firing and having to run as little boost as possible.

Was nice to meet you all and whilst with all the troubles it was probably a weekend to forget it made up for it having a chat around the garage and seeing all the cars out on the track.

I have put together a clip for my tuner to try and work out what is the problem and replicate on the dyno but it gives you an idea of my frustration.

The running around with little or no boost and the big crack in my manifold was fun for a while until smoke started coming into the cabin. Might have to wait another couple of years to be able to afford to head down again but hopefully it will just be the driver and not the car as the limiting factor next time.