SAU Community

Eoi Adelaide Stagea Meet And Cruise - Friday 11Th Feb

Big Fella

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to join the cruise, working till 5.30pm though...

If you, guyz, are still around after 6, pls text me @ 0430152558...

Also some contact number for the "guy in charge" would be truly appreciated...

Cheers.

pm sent.:thumbsup:

fingers crossed the weather clears up

every stag cruise it seems to rain, just gives us a chance to show off our Attesa skills.

Regardless of the weather i'm still heading out, my pace thru the hills isn't fast enough to worry about a little rain :thumbsup:

well it was an .....interesting cruise tonight! thanks to everyone for coming out, sorry about the extra mileage and u turns, but it certainly was an adventure.

I think the next cruise will definatley be starting south, and heading further south, I know those roads alot better.

If anyone has any photos, post em up, i'll upload some crappy phone camera photos tomorrow.

well it was an .....interesting cruise tonight! thanks to everyone for coming out, sorry about the extra mileage and u turns, but it certainly was an adventure.

I think the next cruise will definatley be starting south, and heading further south, I know those roads alot better.

If anyone has any photos, post em up, i'll upload some crappy phone camera photos tomorrow.

haha yeah we all got abut lost!

Was happy to meet some people and had a great time throwing my car around :)

Thanx heaps for organizing the whole thing... Was real fun, getting pretty scary @ times on my stock as a rock ARX. But driving through wind&fog up&down those wet&twisted Adelaide Hills roads was definitely the experience to remember... Too bad for those who missed out... Cheers again and was really cool meeting you all in person, guyz... Looking forward to the next one... :)

Yeah cheers guys was a really good night weather and and crap on the road made it bit more challanging still picking out bark from the front bar pinch.gif , but was good to catch up with ppl, i reckon south side hills run next say up round macasfield /strath ect soon :yes:

cheers

Rose & Jase

Good to see a few more stags popping up....

Pity the missus rang as we were leaving Lofty to be picked up from work early :-(

Will have to see who's interested in a day trip to victor soon?

Spuwin i never caught up with you guys, after our uwie i got stuck behind a taxi, then got a little lost myself (dont know the roads up there) Thought you might have had a pit stop at Lobathal but couldnt find you decided that we'd go to a servo somewhere near Campbelltown then to Castle Plaza but still noone!

Unfortunatly most of the footage i got was too dark (just a bunch of lights and blow off's) but ill try edit what i got and figure out how to post it up

Would definately love a Victa day cruise!!

Glenn