SAU Community

2011 Fridays @ Cafe De Vili's

HOSTILE

was actually quite a good turn out tonight.................where the hell were you Vu??:spank:

Really wanted to go but couldnt past up some good ol' whiting, squid rings and chips at a mate's around the corner from Vilis... thats why I could check myself in at Vilis, I was there in spirit lol

I might if

1. I am not working.

2. I don't go to Balgowan.

3. I want to possibly get sick again - No evidence it was Vilis that made me sick earlier this week.

4. I can be arsed.

5. any decent number of people are going.

Come to Balgowan Abe - you know you want to. If you don't want to come on the charter that is fine, as Writeoff is staying behind. Apart from that you could bring a lappie/DVD/Wii/whatever to play on, or hang out on the balcony in the awesome weather!

Come to Balgowan Abe - you know you want to. If you don't want to come on the charter that is fine, as Writeoff is staying behind. Apart from that you could bring a lappie/DVD/Wii/whatever to play on, or hang out on the balcony in the awesome weather!

Yeah, all signs are pointing towards it right now...work has no hours for me over the weekend, can get a lift there with Writeoff and Pat...just all a matter of getting from Aldinga to Writeoff's house.

As far as I'm aware, Writeoffs doing the charter...

That said we still need the wind to be 15kts or less so it might not happen if the weather is shite

Still gonna be a good weekend. Cookin' tonite.

-D