SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

F/S kkr 480 turbo and dump to suit r33 .

its pretty much like new , done a tops 1000kms . reason for selling is , my car got defected and returned back to stock .

comes with everything ull need to put it on your 32 or 33 .

600 ono need it gone this weekend , open to all offers .

cheers joey.

30102009073.jpg

For Sale:

Nismo HD single plate clutch kit for push type setup ... $350

No thrust bearing carrier

Comes with freshly machined Nismo pressure plate (cost $97) and two clutch plates (one of them Nismo, the other stock). Kit is same dimensions as stock setup so your current thrust bearing carrier will be fine.

Sell for what I paid $350 (not including the $97 I just paid for the machining = $447). Was just purchased last week! Was going to convert box to push type, but parts never arrived. Sticking with pull type now. Will consider swap for decent Exedy or similar pull type kit.

Serious buyers only!

PM me with interest

Got two Work VS-XX rims for sale.

These are multistud (4 and 5 stud).

17 x 9.5 (Im not sure on the offset of the rims, but on my 32 they sat about an inch out the standard rear guards)

Freshly powdercoated all gloss black.

No tires included.

$700 ono.

Pm if interested

post-57119-1259903606_thumb.jpg

post-57119-1259903786_thumb.jpg

Edited by zirty two!

Genuine Nissan R33 GTR rear spoiler, white in very good condition. Has paint crack below brake light which is easily repairable. Not going to go below what I paid only a few weeks ago and didn't use, so asking $350

Pm me if you're interested or want photos :blink:

Still for sale

Also have for sale a R33 S1 or S1.5 aftermarket fiberglass grill with mesh. Has never been painted or fitted, will need some modification to mount. $100

SOLD

Items:

need front bumper, L & R headlights, bonnet and radiator for S1 R33

Extra Info:

reasonable condition dont mind a little damage as long as repairable

Contact Details:

ph. 0432600253 or email [email protected]

Price and price conditions:

price depends on how clean and tidy the parts are and if they need a little bit of repairing

I Have a JBL amplifier for sale that has hardly been used and no longer need it anymore

Detals : 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with Electronic Crossover

RMS Power Output:

4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 channels

2 ohms: 145 watts x 4 channels

MOSFET power supply

Variable Bass Boost

Preamp Outputs

Variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover

Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 27 kHz

Maximum input signal: 6 V

Maximum sensitivity: 100 mV

Dimensions: 10-3/10" L x 13" W x 2-1/5" H

Contact via PM or Mob 0403792707

Price: $100

SOLD

a set of r34 stockies, need them gone asap as running low on cash atm. spray painted black, 2 tyres good, other 2 bald but can get 4 more tyres with 70%ish tread for $15 each if you want. $250. txt me on 0428851616

its pretty much like new , done a tops 1000kms . reason for selling is , my car got defected and returned back to stock .

cheers joey.

30102009073.jpg

Bump need this gone . 500 ono .

I have a Brand new Radiator hose to suit a RB20 was going to put it in my r33 but something else came up, but im sure it would fit into a r32 with a RB20 in it. I only bought it on monday and a recipet to prove it i bought it for $63 but Iam relistic and know that it is not worth that much so the PRICE $45 ono.

I also have a standard Radiator for a R33 RB20e with the shroud it is rusted alot but if any one wants it for the coper or if they can some how repair it by all means take it PRICE $20 ono

also still have my 1000 watt sony explode sub and 800w Pionner amp for sale which is $300 ono

Cheers Aaron

I have a Apexi Power Fc for sale to suit a 1993,94 R32 Gtr & R33 Gtr no hand set . $500 one day only

Damn, if would suit my Stag I'd have scooped it up :)

cheers joey.

SOLD

Bump on the sale of my ute guys, its got a tow bar. Tow your drift car AND fit all your different sets of wheels in the tray part - perfect for any drifter on a budget.

Rego till mid Feb '10.

$600 C'monnnnnn DO ET.

I can't get any pictures of it but feel free to come have a sus. Its got its little problems here and there, paints no flash blah blah but it drives smooth and it has rego. What more could you ask for, for $600.

Thanks.

For sale

2 Tickets for Heaven on Earth New Years concert

http://www.heavenonearth.com.au/

PRICE FOR BOTH (only sold as a pair !!!)

$170.00 or best offer, cheaper then they cost ..lol

or interesting trades considered , things for R34 or ?

first SAU pm will secure tix. but will need to payment in 48hrs or will be reposted due to time constraints to sell.

cheers

When: 31 December 2009

Time: 6:00pm - 03:00am

Where: Royal Adelaide Showgrounds, Goodwood Road, Wayville

Description

This New Years Eve, Adelaide will host the arrival of the hottest new dance music experience to hit the scene. Heaven on Earth NYE, a music event unlike any other, a euphoric journey which awakens the senses, an opportunity to let out the carefree spirit inside. Live Touring and Fresh FM invite you to the Royal Adelaide Showgrounds to experience the greatest and most electrifying dance music production ever brought to Adelaide. Our vision for Heaven on Earth is to provide an absolutely stunning feast for the senses by creating an explosive adventure where two worlds collide. In essence, to manipulate light and sound and create a feeling of bliss which can only be described as heavenly. A place that captures the imagination of the dance floor through sensational audio and visual effects, such as explosive lighting, state of the art lasers, mind numbing theatrics, and a massive midnight countdown and fireworks display. It’s right on time... With live performances by many of Australias and the worlds finest DJs, this long awaited New Years Eve celebration will provide Adelaide an atmosphere unparalleled to anything seen before. What better way to welcome in the new decade than with latest and greatest electro and trance from around the globe. Two main stages means a continuous selection of incredible sets will be starting at regular intervals. And an extremely epic sound system means the bass will certainly be kicking hard into the new year. At this year’s event, Live Touring is proud to present German trance legends Kyau & Albert who are fresh from headlining festivals across Europe. Guaranteed to be a scintillating night of trance filled action, also headlining will be none other than Australias Number 1 DJ tyDi. The local favourites include Contagious & Brett James from Global Trance, the Recovery crew, Dr Damage, and "the Dancefloors" one and only Andrew Howlett. To kick things off, the first set will feature a live performance from superstar vocalist Fragma, bringing you club classics like "Everytime you need me" and "Tocas Miracle". Other international acts include the highly anticipated Irish sensations The Potbelleez, and Germanys newest and best electro act Spencer & Hill. Also spinning the electro will be Aussie favourites Tommy Trash, Sgt Slick, and Denzal Park. Backed up by local DJs Reelax and "Synergy" boys Gex and Megabyte. Sure to be the Adelaides most exciting New Years Eve celebration to date, The perfect way to kick starts the new year.... It’s right on time... KYAU & ALBERT, THE POTBELEEZ, SPENCER & HILL, TOMMY TRASH, SGT SLICK, DENZAL PARK, ANDREW HOWLETT, DR DAMAGE, GEX & MEGABYTE, REELAX, CONTAGIOUS, BRETT JAMES, AUDREY GALLAGHER, SIMONE, FRAGMA, & AUSTRALIA’S NO. 1 DJ TYDI (more to be announced)

Reviews

Earth 2009 - A place that captures the imagination of the dance floor through sensational audio and visual effects, such as explosive lighting, state of the art ORACLE LASERS, mind numbing theatrics, and a massive midnight countdown and fireworks display.... Two main stages means a continuous selection of incredible sets will be starting at regular intervals. An extremely epic sound system means the bass will be kicking hard into the New Year.... RECENT NEWS: HEAVEN ON EARTH HAVE SOLD OVER 4,000 TICKETS AND COUNTING... GET IN QUICK AND SECURE YOUR TICKET TODAY...

No longer have these cars so I want to sell the excess parts

1 x R32 front strut - $80

1xset of R33 Zerostroke GAB coilovers wtih height and damper adjustable (don't know how many levels of adjustment). Has what looks like helper springs. Spring rates are 8 front and 6 rear. Still in very good condition when they were on my mates R33, he only took them out to swap for softer suspension - $800ono

PICS: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...ab-t299266.html

Bump on the sale of my ute guys, its got a tow bar. Tow your drift car AND fit all your different sets of wheels in the tray part - perfect for any drifter on a budget.

Rego till mid Feb '10.

$600 C'monnnnnn DO ET.

I can't get any pictures of it but feel free to come have a sus. Its got its little problems here and there, paints no flash blah blah but it drives smooth and it has rego. What more could you ask for, for $600.

Thanks.

what sort of ute is it? any idea of the tow load rating?

cheers Scott

As new (1 month old) xbox-360 elite 120 gig HDD, in original box, with standard accessories - with 1 controller, all leads (inc HDMI) and reciept from local DSE. It should also still have 1 month membership as I did not complete online registration.

4165298373_7370d28592_o.jpg

$310 for console.

Forza 3 $65

Colin McRae Dirt $20

PM me or Phone 0419 777 889