SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Few items taking up space in the shed will add photos up tomorrow

Set of 18x9.5 and 18x9 Starcorp impuls little gutter rash on a couple, comes with Nexen N6000 tyres with a little life left in them, not heaps thou

$850

Factory full R34 Gtt coupe exhaust, dump, front, cat, nismo muffler and tip

$200

R34 Gtt SMIC

$100

contact me via PM or SMS 0402 001 230

Selling my Enkei RPF1 17" rims off my R33 GTST as i have bought some 19". First owner/came on car from japan when i bought it.

Looking for 800 without tyres. In very good condition. have painted rear rims (fronts untouched). They come with the paint used as well as the spacers.

I think they weigh around 6kg without tyres if that!

Front 17 x 8

Rear 17 x 9

Offset +35 all round

can see photos at this link - http://www.flickr.co...67@N05/?saved=1

Can post interstate at buyers expense. my number is 0427265840 if needed

Rims boxed up and ready to be picked up or shipped!

hey guys need to clear the shed out,

have interior trim, door cards, quarter cards, rear seats and front seats for a series one r33.

rhs drivers seat has the usual wear and whatnot on the seat, the rest are in smick condition.

have 2X drivers door cards i think from memory, one has a hole for a tweeter (same with lhs door trim from memory but can check)

not needed anymore, take the lot for $ 80 ono (payed over 200 for everything sourcing it all) if u want individual bits pm me.

series 1 r33 spoiler with brakelight, in black (kh3), good condition - $ 30 ono

replica gtr wing r33 (fiberglass) will not fit endcaps and no i dont have any with the sale of this, has led brake light fitted - red in colour can check paint code if needed - good condition - no longer needed due to new spoiler - $150 ono

r33 drivers side window glass, came out of a doner door for my car - not needed but not an issue if i dont sell - $25 ono.

also have some 235/40/18 tyres with some camber wear, can be switched sides, still have roughly 50% rubber left where there is no camber wear. $ 50 for both? make an offer - i beleive their neutons but can check for you.

also have 4X stock r33 rims, 2 with good tred 2 need replacing, just an eoi but if needed can sell at right price.

pictures are available on request. - text me on 0422360999 or pm, whatever works best for you and ill get back to you asap.

cheers - aaron. :thumbsup:

tyres are sold everything else still for sale, thow me some offers, quite negotiable on prices :)

R32 GTR for sale - $24k, open to swaps for something of ALOT lesser value(and still a Nissan) + cash - call me on 0433743661 for further details

No hurry to sell, not even that interested in selling but if you make a VERY reasonable offer then we'll work something out - if you're looking for a cheap GTR then look elsewhere, if you want something clean reliable and well modified then give me a call :thumbsup:

313606_314448945236282_152317291449449_1458464_1144636794_n.jpg

Set of 18x9.5 and 18x9 Starcorp impuls little gutter rash on a couple, comes with Nexen N6000 tyres with a little life left in them, not heaps thou

$850

Can i get some pics andrew, always regretted getting rid of mine off the ford.

Cut and Paste from my NS.com Sale.

Hello All,

Up for Sale is my Haltech E8 ECU.

I bought it 12 mths ago s/hand and have never used it as i've been building and engine, and i've now decided that i'm going to stick with NIStune.

It came with a S14 (series 1) patch loom when i bought it and i have since bought a CA18 patch loom as well.

It will be sold with either the S14 loom or the CA18 loom, i'll also throw in the USB to serial cable i bought for it as well as a 3BAR external MAP sensor and the MAP sensor Loom.

Cost Me $1300 i'll let it go for $1200.

Located in SA but willing to Post Aust' wide for $20.

The Patch Loom that doesn't go with the ECU will be sold separately, the Patch looms are also compatible with the Haltech PS1000 Series.

Spec's List and Manual can be found in the NS thread'

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=513303

Edited by D_Stirls

My r33 gtst s1 price drop to 10k under the for sale section as 'Resprayed burgundy r33 gtst' offers considered as I want my gtr!! R33 s2 complete doors 100 bucks each 175 for both, nismo steering wheel with boss kit 75, 4 inch cat back exhaust with 5 inch cannon 100 or so. veilside bodykit burgundy 150- includes Rear pods, skirts and front bar.

After a Quick sale

R32/R33 Apexi Power FC

Hand Controller

Boost Control kit with Lines,fitting,Map sensor, Actuator

In box as per pic. Perfect working order. No scratches on Commander

Has tune from my 533kw GTR(E85) 1000cc injectors still in it.

Quick Sale $780 delivered with tracking (Tas extra)

Matt 0413023669

193b5717.jpg

Field boxer II linear Pro 4WD controller with Harness.

Sensational control for time attack

G force, % split display

Knobs change from Green to Red to show which G sensor is being accessed

GTS4, R32, R33, R34 GTR

$200

Matt 0413023669

4913b814.jpg

Edited by BoostdR

cant edit my post but i forgot to add ,

R33 GTR carbon fibre grill brand new still in box $150 bought it for over 200 not long ago.

and my 33 gtst for sale as i couldnt post link on my phone before >>> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/380894-for-sale-resprayed-burgundy-r33-gtst/

make offers can lower price under some circumstances and agreements if you think its too much, give me a call anyway.

For Sale,

BRAND NEW 52mm R32 Radiator

R32 ASI 52mm Aluminium radiator. Bought it for my 180sx but since it is wider i can't use a R32 radiator as it's a bit tight, I need a specific CA S13/180sx one.

Cost Me $210

Sell for $180

SOLD

R33 GCG large highflow minimul shaft play pu rear housing $500ono also hypergear 15 psi actuator $75 or $550 for the lot. only changed due to a garrett 3076r upgrade on my car

cheers Jase

R33 GCG large highflow minimul shaft play pu rear housing $500ono also hypergear 15 psi actuator $75 or $550 for the lot. only changed due to a garrett 3076r upgrade on my car

cheers Jase

SOLD! to the good looking man with impeccable tastethumbsup.gif