SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Hi everyone im selling my GTR to fund my new business start up.cyberworx

Its got a blown turbo and i dont have the time or money to fix it.

The rest of the car is fine, shortly after installing the r33 turbos one of them i think broke an exhaust wheel.

$16,000 or send me an offer

tein coilovers (fronts need regassing) and stock

40 thou over sized cams

adjustable cam gears

port and polished head

new silicon 14pc heater hoses

front mount oil cooler

remote oil filter

new splitfire coilpacks

open mouth front grill

n1 vents

n1 front reo bar

apexi pod filter

new aluminum hard intake pipes

greddy turbo timer / hidden behind clock face

10 stack cd

re tuned ecu by central 20 racing in japan

alloy rad overflow

new tyres

jun exhaust 3 3/4in stainless no mufflers hi flo cat

new dba 5000 brake pads

nismo 320km white face speedo and gages

no speed limiter

engine rebuilt 20-25000 ks ago

docoxghunmwrcl7s5w_thumb.jpg ja16tlivhsfhzturhk3h_thumb.jpg 7fl4cbq3fultuoyg7bj5_thumb.jpg n2r38cbobrf933c6gadv_thumb.jpg

hey guys got a set of genuine ganador mirrors for R34 skyline it has a carbon fibre finish and is brand new haven't fitted them yet now up for sale 350 + postage thanks they are from japan and are genuine ganador mirrors worth well over $500

pics here : http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/f...TT/DSCF1224.jpg

http://www.nengun.com/ganador/super-mirror

stil for sale!

Selling a pair of Japanese forged bolt on spaces purchased from Japanese Import Spares. I only had these on my car for 1 month so they are in very good condition. only problem is that one of the nuts is missing. no biggie though, you can run 4 nuts which is what i was doing.

I have the receipt to go with these too.

Paid $175 for these but ill let them go for $120 firm.

Pickup only southern suburbs Adelaide

Dan 0408282242

post-35679-1247385156_thumb.jpg

Selling a pair of Japanese forged bolt on spaces purchased from Japanese Import Spares. I only had these on my car for 1 month so they are in very good condition. only problem is that one of the nuts is missing. no biggie though, you can run 4 nuts which is what i was doing.

I have the receipt to go with these too.

Paid $175 for these but ill let them go for $120 firm.

Pickup only southern suburbs Adelaide

Dan 0408282242

what size are they?

OEM coilpacks for sale, there are two sets, i think there is about 3 or 4 that dont work, but i don't know which ones. One set has a fair bit of silicone over them. They suit RB25 DET NEO. $100

R34 GT-T stockies, rims have a fair bit of rash, would be nice painted black. Tyres are average. Pics to come soon. Centre caps included. $270

Megavox 12" 400W sub, unsure of age, its in fair condition. $30

Standard R34 Pioneer Carozzeria CD/Mini disc player. Is in good condition, loom attached. $40

R33 Turbo, suit hi flow rebuild, or doorstop. $50

R34 GT-T standard springs and shocks. Have passed regency, so are still in good condition. $150

R34 standard dump pipe, good condition. $50

Bosch 040 in tank, bought it a while a go second hand, yet to be fitted to my car. $100

Pump sold.

Hi, I’ve removed some more bits from my R33 GT-R track car that I won’t need and thought they’d be of interest to fellow SAU-ers.

1) Item: R33 GT-R intercooler.

Condition: No leaks, holes or damaged fins. The black paint on the front face is a bit lacking (and it’s a bit dirty) but that’s easily fixed. The insides aren’t caked with oil and dirt either so it’d scrub up nicely.

Extra Info: It’s a standard R33 GT-R intercooler core. Ummm… what else can I say? :P

Price: $300.00 (negotiable).

Pics:

post-2165-1247463104_thumb.jpg post-2165-1247463124_thumb.jpg

2) Item: R33 GT-R cat-back exhaust – Nismo(?).

Condition: It’s in average-to-good condition overall, just needs a clean and some metal polish on the tip to make it look good again. It sits straight on the hangers and doesn’t have any appreciable dents or anything – no rattles or holes either.

Extra Info: It’s a ~3.5” cat-back which I think is an old Nismo design (the car’s rear bar has an old “Weldina” sticker above where the tip sits and that’s a Nismo thing but I can’t be 100% positive the cat-back is genuine Nismo, too early for Nismo nameplates etc.). It gives a great street-friendly note which isn’t obnoxiously loud and sounds good – here are some YouTube URLs of exhausts which sound similar:

and
. I’ll chuck in the catalytic converter too. I think it'll fit R33 GTS25ts without a hassle.

Price: $300.00 (negotiable).

Pics:

post-2165-1247463133_thumb.jpg post-2165-1247463143_thumb.jpg post-2165-1247463153_thumb.jpg

3) Item: Dual Blitz BOVs to suit R33 GT-R (and R32 GT-R?).

Condition: Rather dirty and they could do with a thorough clean and polish but they work fine and sound pretty awesome too.

Extra Info: I’ve left them on the mounting pipe to make installing them easier.

Price: $200.00 (negotiable).

Pics:

post-2165-1247463163_thumb.jpg post-2165-1247463178_thumb.jpg

Contact Details: Chuck me a PM on here is probably best, I check ‘em regularly. Please note that the items are located in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide and are for pick-up only – I don’t have the time to box things up and post them etc., sorry.

Pricing: I’m somewhat negotiable on the prices. If you have some RB30 engine blocks and cranks I could be interested in some swap deals but that’s all I’m really after at this stage though.

Cheers, Cam.

Edited by Cam

selling my turbo blanket off my old T04 that i had some time ago.

did maybe 3000km with it on. it is super cool when installed. i even lent on it after a good boosting and i never got burnt or had to remove my hand due to heat.

ive added the run down from horsepower in a box which is where i bought it from.

i want aprox $200. throw me some offers. mine doesnt have the garrett logo on it tho

Turbo Blanket to suit GT40, GT42,and T04 and most other large units

This model is for an external wastegate turbo of a large size, eg GT42/45, etc., and is supplied with the "turbo by Garrett" logo unless otherwise specified. We can supply this blanket with no logo if required.

These Blankets are a great innovation to the turbo scene! They are made up of heat resistant polyurethane/silicon coated fibreglass cloth, with an inner of 25mm Heat Absorbing Ceramic material, and a stainless wire mesh to retain the "wool". The Ceramic Wool is space age technology material with tolerences in excess of 1000 degrees C before mechanical breakdown of the material.

The Blanket is designed to retain the heat in the turbo, reducing the loss of energy/heat from the turbo. This intern gives the turbo earlier spooling and greater horsepower potential. Back to Back Dyno Testing verifies a performance increase from fitting the blanket. Not to mention the cosmetic benifits of reduced temeratures within the engine bay! No more burn't paintwork and cooked wiring looms etc.

Price:

$253.00

inc GST within Australia

post-39965-1247468219_thumb.jpg

Edited by sneaky1

hey all due to the 33 being a write off i now have some parts to sell 1) cusco front strut brace $100 2)skyline rear strut brace $80 3)blank GT-R key still in box $60 4)stock shocks and springs $200 5) 2X 16 inch driftech rims w/out tyres $50 will try and get some pix up if i get a chance pm me or call me on 0421730874 thanks shaun

EOI - SWAP - SALE $12,500ono

Ok ppl got a VT SS GEN3 6SPEED, Maffless tune with OTR making 242rwkws pacemaker headers 4 into 1s with a twin 2 and a half inch exhaust, Very tuff sounding car, Brand new extreme cushion puk clutch, 19in sigz, lowered all the way around with brand new short stroke shocks, 3.46LSD. short shifter! upgraded alarm! new slotted rotors front and rear with new pads! big stero with pioneer cd player with usb, twin subz, front and rear splits, 2 amps! blue in colour! 115xxxks! Only selling or swapping 4 a turbo car again as i had to sell both my r33's to get out of debt and now miss my 33 and want a turbo car again!!!!

Cheers 4 looking PM or you can ring me on 0404 232 231 if want to view or talk about it! cheers clayton!

030420091168.jpg

030420091169.jpg

newcovers.jpg

some stuff i got no use for lying around:

all from my s1 r33, came off at 111,000kms

r33 auto brake pedal assy - $20

th_untitled7.jpgth_untitled8.jpg

r33 auto shifter assy - $20

th_untitled3.jpgth_untitled2.jpgth_untitled1.jpg

r33 auto tail shaft - $60

th_untitled4.jpgth_untitled5.jpgth_untitled6.jpg

r33 turbo auto plate thingy i forgot what theyre called - $20

th_untitled9.jpg

r33 automatic trans - $300

111,000kms just serviced at MV Automatics few months back, came up all good, never had any issues with it. Loom and something else has been cut in the process of converting to manual but if you want it as a spare box then just use parts off your original.

th_untitled10.jpgth_untitled12.jpgth_untitled11.jpg

pm me or txt 0422 314 938

Edited by SkyHi_33

for sale:

r32 gtr ( carbon fibre wide body ) TRACK ONLY ROLLIN SHELL

carbon fibre wide body kit

adjust front sway bar

adjust caster arms

has 26 loom and complete uncut body loom

damper adjust nismo struts

nismo mech lsd

minta dash, centre console stereo surround still

all window regs still in

has carpet

no seats or plastics

all a/c still there

brake and clutch cylinders still there

has front calipers but no rotors

complete rear gtr brakes

$3500 ono will consider swaps

have pics but cant post up so send me ya email address and i will email u fresh pics from the other weekend

sellin due 2 having 2 many projects on the go

email :[email protected]

call or sms 0439837703

cheerz kenny

Hi guys - the following is for sale:

RB26 Carbon fibre timing belt cover / coil pack cover - $300

Trust Clear Timing Belt Cover never used - $150

R32GTR swaybars front and rear $200

R32GTR aircon complete from firewall forward (Lines, compressor + bracket, receiver dryer, condensor+fan etc) removed due to car for track only now. All fine and working on removal, no leaks and retrofitted for the new gas $150

Nismo bootlip - original rubber one, has a bit of damage and rust around the underside and mount, but ultimately fixable if you want to spend the time. I upgraded to a carbon one. $50

4 x Yokohama Advan Sport V103 255x40x17 virtually brand new - +90% trend left. Paid over $1600. - $1000

18mm MDF subbox to fit in boot of R32. Box built to house 2 x 12inch subs, and will also fit under rear strut brace if you have one. just needs carpet - Box only $50

Specialized MTB - 2004 Hard Rock Sport with disc brakes, RST front suspension, Top Peak digital Speedo etc, Excellent condition barely ridden New $1600 - $500

Pics up soon, you know what most of it looks like!!

Cheers,

Andrew