SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Slide Highflow Turbo Bought this off another member on here, its meant to have a VG30 housing but i never had that confirmed it made 264kw on his car VGC, comes with oil and coolant lines - $750

Who'd you buy the turbo from?

clearing out garage,

A-pillar guage holder, has 2 holes for gauges in it. made for 60mm guages, brought it and then found out it was wrong one for gauges so cant use it so its basically brand new: $45

R32 HCR bonnet with a bit of damage up the top (a fairly small scratch but has penetrated through paint nothing major), black in colour want $160 for it.

Drift brand steering wheel, blue and black bit of wear on each side where hands are just from dirt of hands apart from that no damage: $25 (no boss kit)

Stock R32 gts-t wheels with bald tyres: $100

a set of 17" Enkies circulars wheels white with dish. i think it is 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears not too sure though but it fits nicely on my r32, all tyres have %75 tread on them. bit of gutter rash nothing bad the rear wheel has a scratch on the inner guard because when the tyre people changed the tyres the other week it scratched it. not noticable from outside. comes with 5mm spacers at fronts also. Price: Make a offer?

everything listed above is open to offers and i am looking at buying a set of black drift teks so if anybody wants to negotiate im more than happy too.

have photos on phone if you want them too

PM or txt me on 0428851616

rb25 motor s1 blown head gasket complete minus turbo $400 ono Now $300 SOLD pending payment

s2 blown turbo (rear wheel snapped off) good for highflow $50

r33 s2 loom $100 perfect cond. $80 SOLD

r33 s2 airflow meter $150ono SOLD

r33 s2 stock ecu $50

split dump pipe suit rb20/25 $60 $40 SOLD pending payment

r33 shell, rear drivers side damage, minus front panels and chasis used to repair crashed 33, still rolls just lol $200

r33 type m side skirts and rear pods small on 1 skirt and 1 pod damage, yellow in colour $60 the lot SOLD

r33 rear window $100

r33 rear pod windows $60 each $100 for both

r33 s2 wing been sanded back (was gona paint) good cond. otherwise $100ono

r33 s2 steering rack $200ono

r33 door trims front and back $30 each $100 for all 4 $50 the lot

r33 dash $50 $40

r33 rear parceal shelf good cond $40

2x r33 stock intercoolers $40 each

Come on guys i want this stuff gone just taking up space

will put pics up on request pm or phone me 0423904934 cheers jarad

Got a set of r33 or 200sx standard wheels with no tyres brought them to get painted black 4 my r33, but have sold both of my r33 so no longer need them!

chasing $120ono cheers clayton PM or call me on 0404 232 231.

030720091346m.jpg

030720091347.jpg

Updated Price

Item:

1996 Nissan Skyline R33 Series II GTS-t

Condition:

Nice clean ride inside and out.

Info:

Vehicle: 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 Series II GTS-t

Price: $16,000

Interior Colour: Black/Grey

Kilometers: 121,000

Colour: White

Transmission: 5 speed manual

Reg Expiry: September 2009

Engine: RB25DET 2.5L inline 6 cylinder turbo

Contact Details:

PM or contact me on 0407 975 712

Features:

Manaray Sport, Vertec VPS 18” Deep Dish Wheels

Bridgestone - Adrenalin Potenza RE001 Tyres:

-Front: 225/45 R18

-Rear: 265/35 R18

Blitz - front mount Intercooler

Apexi - N1 cat back exaust system

Stainless dump pipe

Xtreme - Heavy Duty clutch

Turbosmart - Plumb back blow off valve

Front Strut Brace

King Springs

Drift Guages:

-Oil Pressure

-Boost

-Air/Fuel Mixture

Drift - Gear knob

Blitz - Turbo timer

Tinted windows - Midnight Express

Nismo - Clear side indicators

Genuine Skyline floor matts

Other:

Have paperwork for all work done to the vehicle

Timing Belt was replaced at 98,050km

Recently replaced Air Flow Meter with a reconditioned one, with 12mths warranty

Recently replaced O2 sensor with brand new NGK O2 sensor

Turbosmart boost-T – not fitted

Apexi Pod Filter – not fitted

Nissan R33 Engine Service Manual

Box of Stock parts:

-Intercooler

-Blow off valve

-Dump Pipe

>>> Click Here <<<

OEM coilpacks for sale, there are two sets, i think there is about 3 or 4 that dont work, but i don't know which ones. One set has a fair bit of silicone over them. They suit RB25 DET NEO. $100

R34 GT-T stockies, rims have a fair bit of rash, would be nice painted black. Tyres are average. Pics to come soon. Centre caps included. $270

Megavox 12" 400W sub, unsure of age, its in fair condition. $40

Standard R34 Pioneer Carozzeria CD/Mini disc player. Is in good condition, loom attached. $50

R33 Turbo, suit hi flow rebuild, or doorstop. $50

R34 GT-T standard springs and shocks. Have passed regency, so are still in good condition. $150

R34 standard dump pipe, good condition. $50

Bosch 040 in tank, bought it a while a go second hand, yet to be fitted to my car. $100

Due to some unfortunate circumstances last week - semi trailer swiped my car and wrote it off, I'm forced to part out my car. The car will be back in my possession some time this week and I'll be stripping it down. Most modifications are less than 1000km old (and were all purchased brand new) and the car was only just tuned a week before the accident :teehee: Mark at ET had just completed the exhaust and intercooler piping aswell. The car made a healthy and safe 284kw at the wheels on 15psi with capabilities of more than 350kw if the internals were done. Pretty devo atm considering the amount of time and money that went into it, and the fact that the accident was not even my fault as he switched into my lane without seeing me. Clipped the RHR sending my car sliding sideways in front of him, then rammed my RH side a few more times before I hit a tree on the LH. I will be wrecking the whole car so please ask if you need parts that I have not listed. The car is a late 1997, Black SII Type M with A-LSD.

Garrett GT3582R (.63REAR) with braided oil and coolant lines

X-Force high mount manifold in heat wrap

Tial F38 External waste gate

Exhaust Technology Dump and Screamer

Complete package $2550.00

Tial BV50 Blow off valve mounted on pipe - $350.00

Bosch 363 injectors (590cc) on top mounted fuel rail from Lewis Engines - $600.00

Z32 AFM with plug - $350.00

Forward facing inlet manifold (sourced from Repco) - $250.00

80mm Throttle body with R32 TPS - $150.00

Turbosmart FPR800 fuel pressure regulator - $180.00

Bosch 040 Fuel pump mounted in cradle - $140.00

Chrome Power steering reservoir - $50.00

Chrome Oil catch can - $50.00

All of the above <1000km old.

HKS air filter with green element - $40.00

Greddy turbo timer (blue) - $50.00

Gizzmo EBC with solenoid and wiring - $100.00

Gizzmo shift light - $80.00

RB20DET Ecu with nistune - $50.00

Pioneer 6.5" 3 way speakers - $50.00

ECBS custom clutch with 1300kg pressure plate - $250.00

Greddy FMIC - $150.00

Nismo Front strut brace (polished) with brake master cylinder stopper - $100.00

Nismo Rear strut brace (I believe its from factory) - $80.00

RB25DET long motor - $1000.00

RB25DET gearbox minus clutch - $1400.00

Volk Racing 18x8 18x9.5 wheels and tyres - $800.00

SII M-spec front bumper - $150.00

SII M-spec side skirts - $100.00

SII Front and rear seats, door trims (good for conversion) - $300.00

SII dash and instrument cluster - $150.00

SII headlamps - $150.00

SII Front bonnet - $150.00

SII Front grille - $50.00

Rear A-LSD diff (same as GTR) - $300.00

Lowered springs (not sure what brand until removed) - $50.00

For further parts and prices please PM me or 0434 242 324. Thanks. Keep in mind it may take a week or two before I can strip it down completely when I have the car back in my possession. Most prices are firm.

Bosch 040 in tank, bought it a while a go second hand, yet to be fitted to my car. $100

Damo, if you've still got that pump and its functional ... I'll take it. :blush:

Greddy FMIC - $150.00

That sucks to hear mate. Hope you can recoup alot of the money spent.

Interested in the FMIC. PM sent. What size? Got a pic to PM me?

Ruby