SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

See edited bits in red:

Hi, I’ve removed some more bits from my R33 GT-R track car that I won’t need and thought they’d be of interest to fellow SAU-ers.

1) Item: R33 GT-R intercooler.

Condition: No leaks, holes or damaged fins. The black paint on the front face is a bit lacking (and it’s a bit dirty) but that’s easily fixed. The insides aren’t caked with oil and dirt either so it’d scrub up nicely.

Extra Info: It’s a standard R33 GT-R intercooler core. Ummm… what else can I say? :P

Price: $300.00 (negotiable). EDIT: price reduced to $250 or best offer

Pics:

post-2165-1248406878_thumb.jpg post-2165-1248406894_thumb.jpg

2) Item: R33 GT-R cat-back exhaust – Nismo(?).

Condition: It’s in average-to-good condition overall, just needs a clean and some metal polish on the tip to make it look good again. It sits straight on the hangers and doesn’t have any appreciable dents or anything – no rattles or holes either.

Extra Info: It’s a ~3.5” cat-back which I think is an old Nismo design (the car’s rear bar has an old “Weldina” sticker above where the tip sits and that’s a Nismo thing but I can’t be 100% positive the cat-back is genuine Nismo, too early for Nismo nameplates etc.). It gives a great street-friendly note which isn’t obnoxiously loud and sounds good – here are some YouTube URLs of exhausts which sound similar:

and
. I’ll chuck in the catalytic converter too. I think it'll fit R33 GTS25ts without a hassle.

Price: $300.00 (negotiable). EDIT: price reduced to $250 or best offer

Pics:

post-2165-1248406904_thumb.jpg post-2165-1248406913_thumb.jpg post-2165-1248406924_thumb.jpg

3) Item: Dual Blitz BOVs to suit R33 GT-R (and R32 GT-R?).

Condition: Rather dirty and they could do with a thorough clean and polish but they work fine and sound pretty awesome too.

Extra Info: I’ve left them on the mounting pipe to make installing them easier.

Price: $200.00 (negotiable). EDIT: on-hold for potential buyer

Pics:

post-2165-1248406997_thumb.jpg post-2165-1248407010_thumb.jpg

Contact Details: Chuck me a PM on here is probably best, I check ‘em regularly. Please note that the items are located in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide and are for pick-up only – I don’t have the time to box things up and post them etc., sorry.

Pricing: I’m somewhat negotiable on the prices. If you have some RB30 engine blocks and cranks I could be interested in some swap deals but that’s all I’m really after at this stage though.

Cheers, Cam.

Edited by Cam

Whiteline castor bush with an offset center from the SK group buy for 33gtst, bought these for $125 then pedders charged me $120 to install them.....will sell for $75 with trade for your stock castor rods.

R33 HKS Hyper D rear coilovers to swap for a set of Stagea rear coilovers of equal value or quality.

I was assured that the rear set of R33's I bought would suit however. THEY DON'T. If anyone can help please do, I spent an arm and a leg on these things and they don't fit.

Only looking for a swap I have no intention of forking out more money :P

Edited by Stagstock

R33 HKS Hyper D rear coilovers to swap for a set of Stagea rear coilovers of equal value or quality.

I was assured that the rear set of R33's I bought would suit however. THEY DON'T. If anyone can help please do, I spent an arm and a leg on these things and they don't fit.

Only looking for a swap I have no intention of forking out more money :P

Also if you are interested in buying them.

how much you after mate?

how much you after mate?

Sorry mate.. you got in before my edit. I'm not gonna part them out unless it's with a suitable replacement.. otherwise I'll be returning them to supplier

Guest DARKRB
Stuff For Sale, Unsure of Price (sorry Mods)

Edited by SLED

Sorry, will not have this thread clogged up with offers (ie. Auction).......No Exceptions!

Put up a price.

Front Seats Sold To A Good Home.

Rear Seats, Door Cards, And Rear Cards Still for sale.

Make an offer! need the rest gone.

For Sale

4GB Ipod shuffle in Silver. This is the new model and is brand new in box. This is the new version that speaks to u with the press of a button - says the name of the song, artist etc.

Asking $100 ONO

Edited by *flick*

Clarion DXZ676USB CD Player, this unit is brand new i did install it to test but its only ever been turned on once i paid $450 for this but im selling for $75 because i can't find the plugs for it but you can get aerpro replacements. Comes with manual, remote (never been taken out of plastic) and the case for the face.

http://www.clarion.com/au/en/products/2007...1866285256.html

Hi mate,

u still got it? Very interested in it. Just wanna know what plugs u missing first? And can I have ur number plz?

Cheers

Andy

For Sale

4GB Ipod shuffle in Silver. This is the new model and is brand new in box. This is the new version that speaks to u with the press of a button - says the name of the song, artist etc.

Asking $100 ONO

PM SENT

1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-t

RB25DET Neo Manual

White

93,000k’s

Nismo Bodykit (Front bar from vivagarage, professionally fitted, rear and sides are genuine items)

Lenso D1-R Rims, 18 x 9 Front, 18 x 10 Rear. Tyres are in good condition, very roadworthy. Front left rim has some very minor rash.

Factory Strut Brace

Rear guards rolled

C-West style eyelids

6000k HIDs

Clear front indicators

JJR Cooling Pro FMIC

HKS Pod Filter

JJR Coilpacks ( <1000k old) Spark plugs also replaced at the same time (copper)

Turbosmart Bleed Valve (10 psi)

Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller

ISC N1 Coilovers (Height and Damper Adjustable)

Extreme Heavy Duty steel-backed clutch, no slip.

D1 Spec Oil Catch Can

Split dump pipe

Pacemaker 3” front pipe

3” Unknown cat back, JASMA approved

Pioneer head unit

Standard front speakers, Soundstream 6” rear speakers, sub and amp, nothing fancy, sounds good.

Dash lights have white bulbs, but appear blue.

Nismo seat covers

The centre of the front bar has been painted black (the same as a genuine Nismo front bar). Pics to come.

Car made 198.1 rwkw on 12psi, boost turned down recently due to coilpack issues (have been replaced with new aftermarket items). Made about 180 rwkw on 10psi with faulty coils.

I have owned the car for just over a year, selling to get out of debt for a while. Car is currently under finance (secured car loan).

Price: $23,000 ono.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...Gt-t280838.html

Trades: Im on the lookout for a cheap track car (complete, not rolling shell), something like an RB20DET / 30ET manual R31, 180 or S13, price not to exceed 4k.

th_SL370297.jpg

th_SL370294.jpg

2863_79133611665_697016665_2161743_260115_n.jpg

R33 GTR Intercooler with reducers $250

Turbosmart: Dual Stage Boost Controller $150

VG30 Ball Bearing Turbo - Little Bit of Shaft Play $350

PM all offers

All Prices Are Negotiable

R33 GTR Intercooler with reducers $250

Turbosmart: Dual Stage Boost Controller $150

VG30 Ball Bearing Turbo - Little Bit of Shaft Play $350

PM all offers

All Prices Are Negotiable

PM sent on turbo

FS.

1993 r32 gtst Mspec. (maroon)

124,000kms on chassis

S2 RB25DET (124,000) stock engine.

RB25DET gearbox

excedy heavy duty brass button clutch (1000kms old)

new gearbox oil

new motor oil (motul 8100)

new coolant

ISC n1 coilovers (5000kms)

nothlene bushes throughout the whole car (have receipts)

JJR cooling pro tube and fin FMIC (300kms)

splitfire coilpacks (300kms)

turbosmart Eboost controller

SUNROOF

clear indicators

carbon fibre eye lids

3inch exhaust with gutted hiflow cat

TE37 in white, 18x8.5 +35 (85% tread), 18x9.5 +35 (90% tread)

custom SOLID gearbox xmember (made by ryan)

tailshaft done by hardie spicer

the body is fair straight, few imperfections here and there but nothing major. inside the car is CLEAN with no broken dash vents.

the car is NOT rego'd as a rb25det. only needs brakes and should be sweet.

you really need to come have a look to see for yourself as pictures are way different.

looking for 15k or will reduce price for removal of parts. or possible swap for TRACK only car plus cash my way.

cheers,

adrian

Hey guys, I've got some parts off a '97 260RS Stagea listed in the for sale section, RB26DETT, GTR gearbox, Exedy clutch, Brembos, Nismo front pipe and a few other bits.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rb...-G-t281075.html

I've also got some other parts from the above vehicle available, feel free contact me for anything specific.

All prices are negotiable.

Parts are located at Aberfoyle Pk.

Cheers

Daniel

BRAND NEW Still in plastic Blitz Nur Spec Catback exhaust for S13/180sx Just Jap Sell these for $950 - Selling for $500 firm The Diff Backs sell for more than what im asking.....

To the person that pm'd about this, can you please re send it as i lost the pm due to sau's website problems!