SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

repost.. still for sale

4GB Ipod shuffle in Silver. This is the new model and is brand new in box. This is the new version that speaks to u with the press of a button - says the name of the song, artist etc.

Asking $100 ONO

Work Emotion Xd9 18x9+20 (215/40/18) 18x10+18 (235/40/18)

Putting my Work's up for sale. I can guarantee you that you will get pussy if you put these wheels on your car and if you don't, you should be giving up on pussy all together.

Would fit perfect on an R33/R34 will need a flare on a R32. Fronts have a few marks on the rim from the old owner who apparently dropped them when fitting tires. Tires on the front are Dunlop Direnza with 85% tread (mark on one from guard rubbing on tire from old owner) and the rears are brand new still in the box and I've just got some Kuhmo KU31 tires in for them yesterday, I haven't fitted them yet but I can if need be.

In all honesty I just want back what I've paid for the wheels, so basically your getting free tires with them. Don't want any low ball bullshit offers either. Fronts were on my car for two days then I got defected so they came off. If you want some quality dished jap rims for your car these are what you need.

$3,000

P1000709.jpg

P1000710.jpg

P1000706.jpg

P1000713.jpg

Still for sale. Rears will come fitted and I might supply some Work wheel nuts with them

$3,000 O.N.O

F.S. Sparco rev fixed back bucket seat great condition no rip's etc

price: $500

contact me here or give me a call on 0401409575(Allan)

will try to get some pics soon but my camera battery's are dead so give me time.

still for sale if any one wants it.

F.S. R32 GTR Adjustable Castor Arms, JIC

Brand new, bought them for my gtst not realising they only fit GTR

$160

post-52111-1249967218_thumb.jpg

R32 Type-M front bar

Paint chipped and scratched, needs painting, red in colour, on of the plastic inserts broken

$120

R32 side skirts and rear pods, 2 door

black in colour, selling together

$120

Located in Gawler

Call or text Tim on 0449753595

i have a pod set up i put together for a gtr forsale...

2x drift pods. (2000ks old) clean as

2x brackets

90 degree bend and an extension pipe.

all fits in heaps nice

i will seperate

$30 for the lot.

post-47249-1249969863_thumb.jpg

Edited by chef_stagea

hey, got a brand new Ghepardo drivers seat for sale

$100 pickup, black

no rails, seat is fully adjustable, I didnt like the actual angle of seat tho - didnt suit my height and driving style

seat base is comfy as, and the backrest is even comfier. very comfy but as said didnt feel right for me

replaced next day with SAAS D1 seat

also for sale, voltmeter, aftermarket, new in box, $15 pickup

Got a Nokia N96 for sale, 8 months old, great condition, unlocked and running the latest firmware. Only reason for selling is I bought an N97. Pics are below, will come with box and all accessories. Looking for around $500 but I'm negotiable :)

post-21349-1249986485_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1249986537_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1249986607_thumb.jpg

hey all posting for a friend who's going over seas

she needs to sell her Mitsubishi magna 1994 i think it is.

about 200,000ks will double check tomorrow.

silver

blue interior

great full pioneer stereo

pretty good tyers etc.

just chaged oil n stuff

few body imperfections

will post pics tomorrow

in SA

$700 ono

PM me! or msg 0400099986

hey, got a brand new Ghepardo drivers seat for sale

$100 pickup, black

no rails, seat is fully adjustable, I didnt like the actual angle of seat tho - didnt suit my height and driving style

seat base is comfy as, and the backrest is even comfier. very comfy but as said didnt feel right for me

replaced next day with SAAS D1 seat

pic? adr approved?

Decided to clean up the shed and my room and willing to part with my 33gtst parts and random things:

DRIFT hard tune oil catch can - new in box, never got around to installing $90 neg ($122 with reciept)

th_DRIFToilcatchcan.jpg

Blitz single solenoid boost controller - see picture before offering, after the crash the two bits of plastic snapped off, unsure if this is still usable if it was repaired so offer accordingly $150

th_12082009606.jpg

Sony xm280gtx 480w amp(in box with manuals) - has run 2 subs previously and performed well $100

th_12082009607.jpgth_12082009608.jpgth_12082009609.jpg

Pioneer 12" sub - $120

th_12082009610.jpgth_12082009611.jpg

LH Tail lamp and wires - looks like it has a bit of condensation inside the indicator plastic but it's pretty common $50

th_taillamppluswires1of2.jpgth_taillamppluswires2of2.jpg

Air vents - some of the blades inside it are loose, but none are actually broken - $25

th_33GTSTairvents.jpg

Trust? front bar - needs a bit of attention on the right hand side and some hidden bits underneath, pretty sure its in sonic silver - $150

th_12082009615.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar2of7.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar1of7.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar7of7.jpgth_12082009616.jpgth_12082009617.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar6of7.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar4of7.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar5of7.jpgth_33GTSTtrustfrontbar3of7.jpg

Nissan r16 stockies with a fair bit of tread - $150 the lot, will not seperate (i will put in some elbow grease and remove brake dust) 215/55 x2 and 225/50 x2

th_michelinpilotprimacy1of2.jpgth_michelinpilotprimacy2of2.jpgth_michelinpilotprimacy215of55.jpgth_simexsm80001of2.jpgth_simexsm80002of2.jpgth_simexsm8000225of50.jpg

Sms me on 0401600729, no time-wasters need apply. I rarely check these boards so a PM might not be seen. These items are in SA.

Thankyou,

Cameron

NISMO INTAKE PLENUM for RB26

Item Condition:

Item is brand new, never fitted.

Extra Info:

This item is listed at over $2000 on greenline before shipping, and for over $2600 at Unique Autosports

Contact Details:

please contact via pm.

Price and price conditions:

$1900 Pick up from Nisspeed Performance Engines in Adelaide.

link for pic:

http://www.300zx.com.au/pricelists/Nismo/nismogtrplenum.jpg

Edited by SLY33

For Sale ` morphett vale 5162

Daewoo Nubira 2003 5spd manual 4door sedan, blue, 100kw 2.0L 4cyl engine, 4wheel disc brakes, alloy rims & good tyres

regularly serviced, 29,000kms genuine 1 owner, icy cold a/c, hot heater, cd player am/fm stereo

genuine sale - upgrading size of car to a ford escape 4wd

will be sparkling clean after a good cut&polish, wax cleanup job. spiffy, zippy, economical and affordable

no issues with wear/tear etc, perfect concourse condition

$9,995- or best offer,

Brendan 0427 803 556

Blitz single solenoid boost controller - see picture before offering, after the crash the two bits of plastic snapped off, unsure if this is still usable if it was repaired so offer accordingly $150

th_12082009606.jpg SOLD

Nissan r16 stockies with a fair bit of tread - $150 the lot, will not seperate (i will put in some elbow grease and remove brake dust) 215/55 x2 and 225/50 x2

th_michelinpilotprimacy1of2.jpgth_michelinpilotprimacy2of2.jpgth_michelinpilotprimacy215of55.jpgth_simexsm80001of2.jpgth_simexsm80002of2.jpgth_simexsm8000225of50.jpg SOLD

Edited by R33PER

Hi selling my holden frontera

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=260462088756

It has a 2x4 as well as the high and low range 4x4 gears and automatic self locking front hubs.

Econimical 2l 4cyl reliable motor.

Pioneer tape player with a 6 stack cd.

Adjustable headlamps for height.

Heavy duty tow bar.

Air conditioning and heater work very well.

Power windows.

electric mirrors

central locking.

Removable roof at rear and also 2 side rear windows and rear door window are removable for summer cruising. they do not leak either.

folding rear seats to create lots of more rear luggage space

Power steering is great even with the wide tires.

Has about 2 1/2 months SA rego still on the car.

Still has the original Holden books and stereo books from new with all the service stamps up to 08/2006 at 135,000km

only problem i have found with it was fuel guage dont work and i think the speedo cluster has been replaced with higher km one. cant see how a car can do 115,000km in 3 years when it had only done 135,000km in 9 years from original service reciepts.

asking $5400ono, looking for quick sale.

if you want more info and pics check out the ebay listing.

post-39965-1250156498_thumb.jpg

post-39965-1250156524_thumb.jpg

post-39965-1250156551_thumb.jpg

Edited by sneaky1