SAU Community

Eoi: R33 Gtr V-Spec

Hi all,

I am thinking about selling my current GTR. I've had it for somewhere around about a year (March 2010), and have not done much to it; including driving. I think I've done about 2000km in total, therefore it'd make sense to sell it...

This is a very serious car, not something for your inexperienced hot head to get a hold of, so please don't waste your time (or mine) if you don't fullly understand anything in the below post. I don't want to see on the late night news a repeat of my prior GTR, which was rolled into a pre-school by its new owner.....

I have priced this appropriately for a quick sale at $30K; negotiable for serious parties.

Summary:

- This is the ex-HPI cover car "ABFLUG" (issue 50)

- Prior owner has made some visual and mechanical changes outlined below.

- Yields 472AWKW on E85.

- Current running on 98 octane pump fuel.

- Compression & leak down test performed Mar10 on purchase- in pefect nick.

The details:

- 1996 R33 GTR V-Spec

- ~69,000kms

- N1 motor (supposedly not standard, but I'm not going to pull it apart to find out. Compression/leakdown proven).

- T88-34D (serviced @ 52,000km by GCG, has HPC coated turbine housing, and a polished compressor cover and heatshield)

- Apexi Power FC Pro ECU with Hand Controller

- Greddy Profec-B Spec II EBC (set to 19psi)

- HKS cams (Unknown size believe high lift 272s)

- OS Giken cam gears

- 2x Z32 AFMs

- 2x Apexi pod filters

- ARC intercooler

- Earls Speed-Flex teflon-lined braided hose and fittings on fuel inlet lines (fume resistant)

- 1000cc injectors

- Nismo fuel reg

- Tomei dual-entry fuel rail

- 3 x 044 external fuel pumps w/ swirl tank.

- 4" custom stainless exhaust from the turbo back

- OS Giken front and rear diffs

- Twin Plate OS Giken clutch

Interior

- Full interior trim (incl GTR floor mats, standard seats) all in excellent condition

- Willans Super Sport 4x4 harness on the drivers side, retains standard seat belt

- Triple cluster and white Nismo 320km dash have white LEDs

- Momo steering wheel

Gauges

- Autometer shift light

- 6x60mm gauges set into the dash above the glovebox. The Greddy 'Warning' meters are all electrical and have adjustable max/min points with recall:

GReddy Warning Oil Pressure

GReddy Warning Oil Temp

GReddy Warning Water Temp

GReddy Warning Exhaust Temp

GReddy Warning Boost Pressure

Greddy Oil Pressure (actually teed into the fuel line to check pressure)

- 2x60mm gauges set in a CF panel in glovebox:

SARD Exhaust pressure

SARD Fuel pressure

Audio

- Alpine 6.5" speakers ('6233' front and SPS-170A rear)

- Alpine CDA-9856i headunit

- Alpine MRP-F250 4ch amplifier installed in the boot, custom install by FHRX

- Streetwires 4ga wiring used throughout and Stinger Hyper RCA cables

Wheels / Suspension

- Lenso D1 18×10 super lightweight rims with Kuhmo 265/35 tyres

- HKS height adjustable coilovers

Other

- Approved alarm / immobiliser

- Tinted Windows

Issues:

- Both side skirts have minor damage to the underside.

- The in-dash gauges are due for a re-wire (intermittent issues).

- Front left head light occasionally accumulates water (seal issue).

On the dyno...

http://www.youtube.com/user/JEMdyno#p/a/u/0/ou_chV5cbvI

Via PM or themorgs @ hotmail.com

Photos:

Courtesty of Matt - www.mattheweveringham.com

rbmk2e.jpg

18md6v.jpg

2ntedu9.jpg

18deg6.jpg

e6573d.jpg

Hi all just wanted to let you all know that this car is a absolute awesome gtr and will not disappoint any one who buys it . It is one of the cleanest and fastest r33 gtrs around i say this coz i owned it lol . so any 1 looking at buying it dont waste time just go and buy it . i made 473kw at all 4s on e85 so the car is very fast i mean very fast . good luck with the sale morgs wish i had the spare cash i would snap it up straight away ...............

I don't want to see on the late night news a repeat of my prior GTR, which was rolled into a pre-school by its new owner.....

i remember that day on old south head road when i saw your green r32gtr on its roof in the midday of the day, over a brick wall & in the front yard of what seemed to be a house...what carnage!

• 3 weeks later...

i remember that day on old south head road when i saw your green r32gtr on its roof in the midday of the day, over a brick wall & in the front yard of what seemed to be a house...what carnage!

I remember that day too, my mates were in the car looking at buying it and going for a test drive when the owner rolled it

Good luck with the sale mate, the car looks mint

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for that...

Had an interstate buyer do a full inspection through State Roads the other week - unfortunately he had to pull out for other reasons but he was able to provide me a comprehensive copy of the report for serious buyers.... the report and full compression test I did before I bought it.. you know exactly what you are getting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just to add to all perspective buyers, i knew of the car before, if you still have the exhaust system that was on it orignally (don't see why you would have) it is custom spec drag flexi piping, all interchangeable and removeable at each bend easily worth 3-4 grand. this gtr has one wicked note. good luck with the sale

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers YTS, the sound is very distinctive, makes an awful lot of noise :)

Well my final update now, I am trading it in on another car at a dealer on Saturday (25th June), they will give me $25K so if anyone here wants to bring me a better offer before COB Friday (payment by COB Friday that is) then the opportunity is all yours.....