SAU Community

Sorry Nismoid I Wasn't Finished

Well chimpanzees are most closely similar except we cannot mate with one since we have millions of base pairs of DNA that's different. Not to mention the fact that we have 23 pairs of chromosomes and they have 24.

Yeah the chimp and the gorilla are the closest from memory.

Interesting, because in one of Dawkins books he talks about the DNA structure and the possibility of humans being able to breed with them. However perhaps he was speaking about in the past when our DNA was closer. Can't remember now damnit.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, because in one of Dawkins books he talks about the DNA structure and the possibility of humans being able to breed with them. However perhaps he was speaking about in the past when our DNA was closer. Can't remember now damnit.

The day ppl start mating with Chimps, is the day I buy my 12 gauge and start culling

Explains a lot of the dumb shits on this planet lol.

EDIT: I swear the gods are looking down on me some times.

I just got a personal message that explains my DNA fact above.

This was a message I just received from a guy called NSNPWR.

This message was aimed at my comment about no way in hell the OP in the previous thread made 200rwkw from a NA RB30 from spending $2000.

Any one notice the key factor that NSNPWR has some how missed? One key element?

How we survive as a species is beyond me.

I like the part where the non turbo RB30 with a turbo that doesn't have a turbo cos it's NA made 200kw...

I think everyone is missing the point.....a 1.8hp horse is all well and good, but I reckon you'd get 2.5hp outa that sucker if you fed him on high octane oats and molasses.

Whereas your every day draught horse would be better on a slow release fuel like meadow hay, work all day long at 0.7hp.

And a Shetland pony well their just cranky f**kers and want to bite everyone so don't feed them anything!!!!

Plus you'll get another 0.25hp out all of them if you use a battery :yes:

I think everyone is missing the point.....a 1.8hp horse is all well and good, but I reckon you'd get 2.5hp outa that sucker if you fed him on high octane oats and molasses.

Whereas your every day draught horse would be better on a slow release fuel like meadow hay, work all day long at 0.7hp.

And a Shetland pony well their just cranky f**kers and want to bite everyone so don't feed them anything!!!!

Plus you'll get another 0.25hp out all of them if you use a battery :yes:

BATTERY"S...WTF, are you saying we should all ride eco horses now.

GTFO :domokun:

BATTERY"S...WTF, are you saying we should all ride eco horses now.

GTFO :domokun:

Obviously you have never seen under the saddle of a winner at the [horse] races!!!

Many a provincial race has been won with a little electrical help - they generally don't do it at city meets, too much scrutiny.

Interesting, because in one of Dawkins books he talks about the DNA structure and the possibility of humans being able to breed with them.

The day ppl start mating with Chimps, is the day I buy my 12 gauge and start culling

Too late boys, next time you pull up next to a Commodore take a close look at the driver. See that heavy brow...?