SAU Community

R34 Gtt Hicas Lock Bar

Hi All,

I can not seem to find the answer to my question as i have just installed a Hicas lock bar.

What has happened is i have lost my ABS and TCS so currnetly on the dash i have the following lights on.

Hicas (which is expected), TCS, Slip and ABS. Also the ABS pump makes a wirring noise everytime i start the car now.

Has anyone run into this problem and how did they go about fixing it??

Hey guys, when i first did mine i had the same problem but it was just to do with a wiring connector... I unplugged all of the connectors and put them in the boot not realising that within the HICAS loom is the rear ABS wiring too.... Without ABS you wont have Traction control.... Look for the ABS connecter and plug it in and your problem goes away...

I am pretty sure it sounds like the same problem as mine, but it may not be? I had to cable tie the loom to the lock bar to make it work... :cheers:

I will try and find this, but i thought i had only disconected plugs that were conneected to the hicas motor.

I may have pulled out one i was not meant to i will have a look over the long weekend and see what i can come up with.

is the plug you are talking about in the rear of the car??

I have cable tied my spare cables to the lock bar as well.

• 3 weeks later...

finally got around to looking at this and found the ABS plug but can not see where i am meant to plug it back in to.

Any one have pictures of how there hicas lock bar looks like for reference.

I put a hicas lock bar in my 34gtt series 2, unplugged all the plugs hooked to the hicas motor, tied them to the lock bar.

I dont remember exactly if i hooked anything back up and have had no problems with ABS or traction for over a year now

heres a pic of mine just 2 compare, it looks as tho the blue one is the one that needs to be plugged back in

Edited by Selleck 34GTT

• 1 month later...