SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

yeah it should be pretty well finished this week chris

i cant wait for it, its actually belgarions car

Sweet, from what I saw the day I came and got those headlights off you, its gonna be one awesome machine.

Hey Chris, finally got onto this tread! Yep, mine's the white 33 gtr ;)

About bloody time

So we getting a few people together, good to see. Methinks we should organise a cruise down to brissy to coinicide with their next get together :thumbsup:

That sounds like a good idea. Tom and myself are heading down to happy laps on the 10th, i'll be leaving the 32 at home and tagging along with him in his 33

I have found another member on here who has r33.

Righto hasn't been much happening lately. So I am proposing a meet up on the 17th, It's a Sunday.

What I am thinking is meeting up at Prince Henry Heights Lookout to get a couple of photo's and a bit of a chat. Me and tommis85 were up there the other weekend and got some nice photo's, then a bit of a drive around the back of Prince Henry drive and maybe go to a pub (thinking the federal) for a feed.

That's what I am thinking but am open to any idea's you might have.

Sounds good. May have something on the particular weekend you mentioned but would be keen for a meet up and counter lunch at some stage.

Ideally somewhere with ample parking...

Sounds good. May have something on the particular weekend you mentioned but would be keen for a meet up and counter lunch at some stage.

Ideally somewhere with ample parking...

Not going to be able to do the 17th now due to Lakeside being changed. So maybe try for the 24th

I just thought I would post in here, felt all nostalgic seeing all those old names in here. The young fella who bought my R33 4 door earlier this year is from toowoomba, think he goes to the uni up there. Someone spot it for me to i know he is looking after it!!!!

I just thought I would post in here, felt all nostalgic seeing all those old names in here. The young fella who bought my R33 4 door earlier this year is from toowoomba, think he goes to the uni up there. Someone spot it for me to i know he is looking after it!!!!

Post a picture of it up mate so we know what it looks like. There are 3 different 33 4 doors getting around up here

Hey this is awsome been trying to find some other skylines in the tbar area. I know theres a Black NA R33 2 door, a black R32 2 door and a white R33 series 2 2 door at usq most days.

and im up there at least 3 times a week for uni in a gunmetal grey R33.

I am currently working on details for a cruise to Plainlands pub from Toowoomba, planning for early September at this stage

Righto man sounds like a plan, if you'll have me totally count me in just post the date up in here. btw would you of been heading through withcott at about 8:40 yesterday morning going towards brisbane???

Righto man sounds like a plan, if you'll have me totally count me in just post the date up in here. btw would you of been heading through withcott at about 8:40 yesterday morning going towards brisbane???

Unless someone took the 32 for a joy ride and brought it back wasn't me, there are quite a few skylines in toowoomba.

Cruise is happening on the 4th of September at this stage

hey guys add me to this list. purple and black 32. only purchased in the last few weeks. im back in tbar on the 17th of august and was thinkin of gettin some mates together and go for a cruise over mt nebo and my glorious. if anyone is keen get back to me and we will organise something

Unless someone took the 32 for a joy ride and brought it back wasn't me, there are quite a few skylines in toowoomba.

Cruise is happening on the 4th of September at this stage

yer i was in the little diahatsu run around so i didnt wave but yer it was mint ey, white 32 gtr rims looked similar to yours. yep thats cool ill pen in the date, im guessing its a lunch thing?

hey guys add me to this list. purple and black 32. only purchased in the last few weeks. im back in tbar on the 17th of august and was thinkin of gettin some mates together and go for a cruise over mt nebo and my glorious. if anyone is keen get back to me and we will organise something

Hey man, thats a massive run down and back if u get a few people interested get onto me.

Yeah maybe depends on when

yer i was in the little diahatsu run around so i didnt wave but yer it was mint ey, white 32 gtr rims looked similar to yours. yep thats cool ill pen in the date, im guessing its a lunch thing?

Yeah will be a lunch time thing, will be working out a meet up time in the next week or 2

yea decent drive but should be decent, as u say get a few peeps together make a day of it. or alternatively do something up the sunny coast mountians and just get a group to meet us somewhere if they want to have a sunny coast meet point as well

ive never done glorious or nebo hence the reason for wantin to do it. but agree love the sunny coast mountains always a nice drive something new to see everytime and from wat i can make out a lot less traffic than those brisbane roads