SAU Community

Nissan Silvia S13 Q's

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is a realistic suitable price for my car then? Because its definately not 4k, theres piece of crap silvias selling for 6.5k on ebay. mines in great condition with all orignal panels...lets be realistic

i bet they are turbo too ;)

you'rs is non turbo. the mods u have done dont add value. any champ can do that.

4K... maybe 5K if someone really wanted it.

btw mint s13's are not rare.. theres plenty getting around here in sa.. and they dont fetch f**k all dollars ;)

i bet they are turbo too ;)

you'rs is non turbo. the mods u have done dont add value. any champ can do that.

4K... maybe 5K if someone really wanted it.

btw mint s13's are not rare.. theres plenty getting around here in sa.. and they dont fetch f**k all dollars ;)

You're detracting the mystique from my car man. I bought it for 8.5 k unregoed,

Edited by WanganMidnight

As I said before I bought a purple Silvia from a dealership doing 248rwkws for $4800 150000kms and the only work it needed was a service and new rear brakes it looked way better than your car and could have done a 1/4 mile turned around and come back before yours even did an 1/8th of a mile... Manual too

Damn I miss that car...omg I'm gonna cry and then hurl my iPhone

I'm suprised that nobody has asked how this car is the "ultimate sleeper" like he says. I dare say there are quite a few cars on the road that would put it to shame without any effort. Unless it was a non turbo s13 with an rb26dett under the hood he forgot to mention.

Hey cyz my names Zyzz,

Im currently at the gym bench pressing 180kgs while typing out my reply to you via my ipad. Im highly interested in

your nostalgic car and would like to offer you the following.

. 6 x 45lb weight plates

. 1 x olympic bench press bar

. 4.5kgs of protein whey powder

. 3 and a half cans of VB (hot)

. my user name on boostcrusing (zyzz)

. and all my videos that I have up on youtube

Let me know my friend

P.S - If the deal I have there does not accomidate your needs I can also throw in 5 x 2 hour

dance classes I do with all the moves I learnt from watching Jersey Shore.

Thanks

Zyzz

I have an R32 gtst it's totally stock I have spent alot of tine purchasing stock part to bring this car back to the day I rolled out of the Nissan factory even wound back the odometer so now It just has delivery km on it 23kms to be exact

I have even put the original tape deck in

As these were worth about 70000grand new I'm asking $69990 for it that's a bargain in anyone language

So pm me ASAP as this car won't last long at this price

Edited by stig mick