SAU Community

L.a Noire

Whiplash

dunno i remember playing a demo of a CSI type game and it was good you had a weapon and could shoot things i forget what it was that's why i say CSI type

ill see if i still have the game installer

dunno i remember playing a demo of a CSI type game and it was good you had a weapon and could shoot things i forget what it was that's why i say CSI type

ill see if i still have the game installer

I had dl CSI demo off the psn and all ibtrmember was that it was fkn shiiit. Could be different from the one you're referring to though.

I gotta say, this game is great!

Rockstar Games win again.

Each case kept me interested and wanting more and the cases are not too long nor too short.

Just found all the Hidden Vehicles and the Ford H Boy looks kinda cool for a mini looking hot rod.

Now I have to go through and find the rest of the cars / Historical Land Marks, finish the Street Crimes and re do the first few cases to get a better ranking.

vindicated

shit story, boring, not enough killing and worst of all, it was a present and i cant return it

nice try rockstar, you have to try new things and all that, but what a fcuking failure

trading this bitch for the new assasins creed... then you'll see some serious killing

You know what I love...this isn't a Rockstar Game. Although it says Rockstar Games Presents: LA Noire on the cover. Rockstar Games may had about 2% involement in the game (other than being the publisher) but the rest of the game was developed by Team Bondi (Aussie crew)...this was "meant" to be a PS3 exclusive a long long time ago but Take-Two Interactive (Rockstar Games Big Daddy) said that it will go multiplatform (L.A. Noire was never annouced as a PS3 Exclusive - SCEA pumped money in the project at the start)

I haven't finished the game yet (only brought it over the weekend)...I found it is a refreshing change of pace and something different to play other than open world killing (mind you I enjoyed a game like Heavy Rain (Other than the point your walking around pressing a button to call out for your son Jason - which is my name))

But then again everybody has their on opinion and what I say is what I think and people will agree or disagree with it

I'm waiting for this to come in from Ozgameshop.... really hoping I enjoy it, I love a good story :)

Each Case has a good story and will keep you wanting to find out more.

Now I have completed all Street Crimes / found Historical Landmarks and need to find 1 more car.

Then the Golden Film Reels.

.Will be getting my copy this week on pay day. Played for a few mins the other day and didnt mind it.

Have to see once i have had a proper play of it though i guess. Seems a bit different but still like it could be fun