SAU Community

Putting An R32Gtr Front Onto A R34 Gt25T

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an R34, and my ultimate Skyline is the R32 GTR. I know there is conversions to put an R34 front end on an R32 but can you do that the other way around? I love the rear end of the R34 but want to see the R32 GTR front end when I come towards the car. I havn't seen any other conversions like this on R34's is it simply too hard? Or would I be better off saving up and buying an R32GTR. I'd like to have a unique car but if it's too expensive and hard I wont be able to afford it.

I have looked around online and havn't seen any cars that have this conversion or conversion kits. Will it simply be too hard?

Thanks for any tips or info guys.

The hard lines of the 34 will mean even if the 32 front bolted on, the guards would have to be customised to look ok.

Theres next to no chance it will bolt up either, I say let it go and buy a GTR :)

Why did you buy a 34GT-T if you wanted a 32R?

Not much difference in price.

As for the 32 front on a 34.

Would look like aids if you ask me.

My father works at a Nissan Dealership so picked up the 34 for $13,000. Which is why I bought it. It's in good condition and it's only done 129,000 kms.

yeah fair enough then
I suppose I could sell it then buy an R32. There's one in great condition for 18500 atm but... With finance I wouldnt be able to make all my money back. Guess ill just have to wait for another one in great nick come by again. I think that once you get the moulding right to make it fit properly it would be a pretty unique looking car. Would I have to get custom moulds done for it to fit the GT front end or go about doing something else?<BR><BR>I just wanted thoughts on how to make it work or if anyone has ever encountered someone doing this themselves.<BR><BR><BR><BR>3a1fd311.jpg<BR>fcb2c55b.jpg<BR>4c282ecd.jpg<BR>75d8600f.jpg Edited by MACR34

Mate i am pretty sure noone has ever done it and noone ever will..at least i hope they dont

So before you go doing anything rash lets consider a few points ..

1. A 12 yr old gtt is going to be in a lot better condition than any 20yr old gtr. No gtr under 20k is in great condition

2. Your dad works at Nissan and recomended you the car..this is a GOOD thing, i cant imagine any father recomending his kid a dud car

3. Performance >looks..A gtt with nice suspension and wheels not only looks awesome. But will perform great.. Too many people spend too much time worrying about how their car looks so they spend thousands on bodykits only to have a car that not only performs like aids but now looks like it too

Put simply

spending 5000$ to put an older cars front end on your car =not cool

spending 5000$ on suspension and rims = really cool

give it time and the front end will grow on you, with a few suspension mods and a bit more power you will fall in love with it, in the meantime just enjoy driving it and stop worrying about what it looks like shallow hal, cause to me it looks like you have a really nice car.

NB car does need wheels and lowering to look cool though ;)

Mate i am pretty sure noone has ever done it and noone ever will..at least i hope they dont

So before you go doing anything rash lets consider a few points ..

1. A 12 yr old gtt is going to be in a lot better condition than any 20yr old gtr. No gtr under 20k is in great condition

2. Your dad works at Nissan and recomended you the car..this is a GOOD thing, i cant imagine any father recomending his kid a dud car

3. Performance >looks..A gtt with nice suspension and wheels not only looks awesome. But will perform great.. Too many people spend too much time worrying about how their car looks so they spend thousands on bodykits only to have a car that not only performs like aids but now looks like it too

give it time and the front end will grow on you, with a few suspension mods and a bit more power you will fall in love with it, in the meantime just enjoy driving it and stop worrying about what it looks like shallow hal, cause to me it looks like you have a really nice car ;)

Thanks it's a great car blast to drive it's already had a few engine mods so I'm enjoying it to the fullest ATM.

I was just wondering if it was possible or if anyone had done it before, I'll let it grow on me so yeah.

Thanks guys I thought it would be impossible guess I was right :)

damn you quoting while i was editing :rant:

Sorry >_>

Maybe ill do this crazy conversion If I win the lottery. If I did I'd do a full conversion. Interior ect maybe swap in am RB26 as well.

its ok i wsnt really as angry as the emoticon implies :D

I also agree with Charles on the bar..apparenlt he has some thingys on the wing that look cool too..

I also agree with Charles on the bar..apparenlt he has some thingys on the wing that look cool too..

im thinking front bar, wing, lowered on some nice rime like ssr professors or similar, something with some chrome lip anyway and black or dark centers, black chrome would look good, then maybe even some CF here and there and it would look awesome Just get some decent comfy seats inside...

Waddayarekn?

im thinking front bar, wing, lowered on some nice rime like ssr professors or similar, something with some chrome lip anyway and black or dark centers, black chrome would look good, then maybe even some CF here and there and it would look awesome Just get some decent comfy seats inside...

Waddayarekn?

http://www.perfectrun.jp/src/product.php?pid=79007&pname=ADVAN%20RACING%20RS-D&maker=YOKOHAMA%20WHEEL&iid=25682&pfid=1301

Are the rims i really lIke I really like the original r34 wing so I won't be touching that I do like the do luck rear end but it's a bit over to top so im looking for something a bit less... Not sure but I'll have a look around. I'll need to lower the car soon. I want the car to look mean be fast but not impractical (being scared to go over speed bumps) I had an 1994 GSR lancer on 12 pounds of boost great thrash car but it was too low and impractical for day to day driving.

Pfft. I'd sell my 32GTR for 20k... Would say its in pretty nice condition too ;) (With plenty of power to boot..)

Swear those bumpers look so BA falcon..

Edited by 10 4

Waddayarekn?

Lol that description above sounds like my car :P

Here's pics of the Nismo wing stay :)

img1036go.jpg

img1037f.jpg

photorc.jpg