SAU Community

Skyline Drivers

Don't own one yet, but I'm 19 and come off my P's early next year. I just got my construction card last night and I'll be starting a job with a handsome salary within the month. I'm going to get a loan for a 34 gt-t as soon as I can.

The reason I don't have a non turbo 34 is the money, but if I really wanted it I could have saved. The main reason is the non turbo thing, I don't see the point of buying an N/A 34. It's supposed to be a performance car, if it doesn't have the performance to match I'm not keen.

Can't wait to get to the track when I get it :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 53 female and a granny of 7,all my grandsons love cruiseing in the liner.Had her 10 years now,there is nothing like a skyline best ride i have ever had. :banana:

Don't own one yet, but I'm 19 and come off my P's early next year. I just got my construction card last night and I'll be starting a job with a handsome salary within the month. I'm going to get see the point of buying an N/A 34

Can't wait to get to the track when I get it :D

If you're making good coin just save your money and pay cash/cheque like I did. Why pay off a loan when you'll have a lump sum later? It will give you time to find the right vehicle also.

I'm 19 and have a 33 gts.

Yes it's gutless but I've had the car for over a year and its still a great car to drive.

I'm not really fazed about the power.

I just like the look of the car.

Its just something different to all the commodores and falcons running around.

Im 29 and always get pulled up in my 33 gtr v spec they seem to think I'm a young hoon it doesent help it has 750hp and sounds very cranky when it idles lol

yup that will do it....i seriously doubt that has anything to do with the type of car or driver with that amount of obviously illegal hp. you can cruise with me any day. at least i know ill be safe

I'm 53 female and a granny of 7,all my grandsons love cruiseing in the liner.Had her 10 years now,there is nothing like a skyline best ride i have ever had. :banana:

liar...

you can't be younger than me! :P

lolol. male p plater but u see... i have an mr30 so i dont get picked on... although by the time im done i should. but i only got it cos u cant beat a classic, well you can but thats not the point. its complicated :S