SAU Community

Stagea Cruise Adelaide - Sunday 19 June

RubyRS4

Righto lads!

Stagea Cruise on the Sunday 19th June 2011. Meet from 9.30am for 10am departure. Meet points (yep, theres two) to be advised and route to be advised on the day. However, I can telly ou that I will have 2 meet points organised: one to cater for the southies, and one to cater for the northies. Both groups will meet at a central (close to city) location for half hour stop for photos, and handout of directions.

We got 20 cars for the last cruise ... but the previous record from over 2 years ago is 25!!! Lets try to get 30 stags out for this. Put this date into your diary!

Please indicate if you will be coming, so I can get messages out for the meeting point and rough route for cruise.

:thumbsup:

Robbie, I'll PM you to give me a hand with the southern group and I'll tackle the northern group until we meet up. ;)

Sorry Rubes but I'm also in this boat!

Sorry bad weekend for me. I will either have a new son or daughter due then. I'm hoping I can take the stag for a late night high speed run to the hospital when its due.

Got a little girl coming somewhere between 10th-20th.

These Stags are a really fertile vehicle arn't they!

Hey ducati what hospital you going to? Would be spun out if it was the North Eastern!

Got a little girl coming somewhere between 10th-20th.

These Stags are a really fertile vehicle arn't they!

Hey ducati what hospital you going to? Would be spun out if it was the North Eastern!

It would be spun out. We just had our refresher there last night. Was really good experience the first time there. Hopefully we beet you to the balcony room :nyaanyaa:

Sorry to turn this into a thread about where we are having babies ruby :thumbsup:

vote for thread name change to " who's keen to have/make babies on june 19th??":thumbsup:

Ha ha we must be a bit out , Rose not due till 20th of aug oh well , any way not avalible on 20th june ethier i reckon date change is in order! probs best to put it up to poll like we have the last couple of times to ensure best turn out instead of one set date.:thumbsup:

Your AFM probs all sorted roo ?

Ha ha we must be a bit out , Rose not due till 20th of aug oh well , any way not avalible on 20th june ethier i reckon date change is in order! probs best to put it up to poll like we have the last couple of times to ensure best turn out instead of one set date.:thumbsup:

Your AFM probs all sorted roo ?

Bugger ... crap ... f**k ... shit ... dammit ... :P

Alright, disregard this thread. I'll kickstart another with a poll for you difficult bastards! :laugh:

Yeah, AFM issues sorted. Stagea was back on the dyno yesterday for a retune ... ended up very happy with 252.6rwkw @ 16psi (rwd dyno). Front shaft is back in now. Stagea is very different now with good oomph and great delivery of power.

strewth thats high for only 16psi not bad at all :thumbsup: i got just over 232 rwd on 18psi through the auto 219 awd , hmmm cams and 30 bottom end next :whistling: got to stop spending money on the stag though got to finish the 180sx e85 beast :devil:

Dont know when my stagea will be back on road. along with the bottom end problem (ringlands) she got vandalized early this morning, graffiti in a variety of areas.

Dont know when my stagea will be back on road. along with the bottom end problem (ringlands) she got vandalized early this morning, graffiti in a variety of areas.

thats no good tangles, you really are having terrible luck at the moment

Did the vandal put something in your fuel to cause the 5th cyl to fail

strewth thats high for only 16psi not bad at all :thumbsup: i got just over 232 rwd on 18psi through the auto 219 awd , hmmm cams and 30 bottom end next :whistling: got to stop spending money on the stag though got to finish the 180sx e85 beast :devil:

Yeah I was happy. Taking my time and making sure I had the right supporting mods in place paid off for slightly bigger numbers. You going to the SAU-SA club dyno day next sunday? My stagea will be ont he rollers to see if she can repeat her 250+ dyno run.

That sucks big time Brendan. f**king low life bastards. What do you mean by "vandalised", just graffiti, or dents and scratches etc too. PM me if you want.

Yeah I was happy. Taking my time and making sure I had the right supporting mods in place paid off for slightly bigger numbers. You going to the SAU-SA club dyno day next sunday? My stagea will be ont he rollers to see if she can repeat her 250+ dyno run.

might pop my head in for a look see how you and big fella are doing but not that into dyno days , hi stall will be in by next weekend so that will kill my dyno numbers even more due to converter slip and not locking up fully on the rollers had same trouble with the vlt, but the stag should launch hard as, make good boost off foot brake :thumbsup: fun for private roads. Good luck with the numbers on the weekend guys if i dont catch up

cheers jase

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to Kadina on the Sunday in the GTR for the car show. There is a huge turn out of SAU going from Adelaide this year. You should enter the M35 in would be next to Rubys stag. I usually have my M35 in the shows but this time I want to go in the GTR. Have a look in the SA members section.

P.S See you Sunday :action-smiley-069: