The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont think she was wearing a bra on the day... she was wearing a G banger and see thro pants also...

shes got a smashed head but a ok rack ..............................did u get book of the road out of her at least ?

that video to come or?

oh, and just fyi, if you are buying a Bosch fuel pump, the easiest way to spot fake vs genuine, is

-fakes are stamped made in germany

-genuine are stamped made in czech republic

does that go for all the bosch range? how do u know this chief?

Was talking to repair shop this afternoon - apparently my Optima yellow-top has kicked the bucket in the 7 months the car has been in repair - and apparently insurance won't cover that sort of thing. Unfortunately, it's also out of it's 3 year warranty period.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap Optima yellow-top D34 tomorrow to save me ringing around?

Was talking to repair shop this afternoon - apparently my Optima yellow-top has kicked the bucket in the 7 months the car has been in repair - and apparently insurance won't cover that sort of thing. Unfortunately, it's also out of it's 3 year warranty period.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap Optima yellow-top D34 tomorrow to save me ringing around?

If I remember correctly there is a Battery Wholesaler on Marion road that Martin (Hostile) told me about.