The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had the black current one Saturday night. Wasn't to bad. But you can tell after a few would make u feel sick. Original on the other hand can drink plenty and feel fine.

ive not tried it yet so thought id grab a case to split with some mates on boxing day

You fellas need to try Rekorderlig. You'll never have another Bulmers again.

Tried and tested lol. Wild Berries is a nice drop but most of them are way too sweet. Kinda makes you sick after having 1.

It is good, wild berry especially. But it's too sweet/exxy to drink all the time. Plus +46 is nicer, stronger and cheaper

I must try the +46. I have enjoyed the Bulmers Pear one a lot so think it will be nice to compare it with another pear cider.

Lol. People actually care about the cost of what they drink?

i dont actually care at all. just saying +46 is better than any rekorderlig and if you havent tried it, do yourself a favour and head to dans while its on special

i dont actually care at all. just saying +46 is better than any rekorderlig and if you havent tried it, do yourself a favour and head to dans while its on special

Had some +46 the other week, was really surprised by it, was very nice. I also saw the new bulmers a few weeks ago, haven't got round to trying it yet.

I have a couple in the fridge... It wasn't half bad, but it wont find itself onto my regular rotation.

Got mates over since this arvo, drinking beer wine & makers mark.

Ive had 1 glass (piss weak) of the burbs and a beer while all around me are rather 'happy'. Def dont miss the drink at all tho :/