SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gts-T (Tdk-406 Red R33)

R33Hesh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear :( Yeah as others have said it would have had to of been a tow truck job. It seems this is just how its done now days. I'd be calling all the nissan wreckers in phone book. One of my mates had his ae86 stolen from outside his house one day. It was towed and he called every toyota wreckers in the area. He found it in Epping, it was stolen from Rowville.

did the insurance endup covering it?

No idea, i spoke to the investigator they sent out yesterday, he went to knock on my neighbour's doors to ask, and he might want to interview my housemates, and my ex, and the previous owner of the car.

wants to see my phone records, run a credit check on me, run a police check on me and all sorts of things like that.

might want to know what i'm having for dinner tonight, i might point them to the "what i ate today" thread in the wasteland though.

No idea, i spoke to the investigator they sent out yesterday, he went to knock on my neighbour's doors to ask, and he might want to interview my housemates, and my ex, and the previous owner of the car.

wants to see my phone records, run a credit check on me, run a police check on me and all sorts of things like that.

might want to know what i'm having for dinner tonight, i might point them to the "what i ate today" thread in the wasteland though.

the police did asked me to go ask the neighbours but that was last night and i didnt wana go around knocking on peoples houses at 8pm. Figured i might do it on the weekend.

phone records? what good are they?

seems a bit extreme for a car thats not very expensive.

either way i think ill wait to see what the police say, if they find it in good condition i dont see why i should go claim it.

I think you're supposed to report the theft of the car to insurance anyway.

I have no idea what good phone records are for. But well, if they want it, i'll let them have it.

I think you're supposed to report the theft of the car to insurance anyway.

I have no idea what good phone records are for. But well, if they want it, i'll let them have it.

does it matter when i report it to the insurance though? i much rather not claim it if the cars in a drivable condition.

Can someone enlighten me about if any car theft ever made to the news headlines before? Because something's smells fishy.

Hesh. No point asking why your neighbours did nothing when they're like 15m from your home. One of my previous rented places had a neighbour throwing a party one night up til 3am and the noise was so loud that I reckon it could be heard 20 m from that house. And guess who was the only one who called the police? Me. No others. No one else cared. And the noise was so bad that the two officers who came had to literally smash on the front door and the windows to get some attention. Do your neighbours ever say hi to you at any time? If not, don't pin any hopes on them cause I wouldn't.

<br>but really, why target old cars like outs?<br>
<br><br>on the contrary me thinks. i think most of the time older cars are a lot easier to steal so a small number of d!ckheads steal them and just bum around in them for a week as a means of transport then dump them somewhere. one of my friends dad's had his commodore (was a VT so thats 10-13 years old) broken into just to have the contents of his glove box emptied on the driveway (what does that achieve?). a lot of people might think "my cars old/cheap, it's not worth stealing" but on the flip side, its probably an easier target.<br><br>anyway, sorry to hear man and i hope its still in good condition when you get it back. Edited by alex182

Guys, I wana say thanks for everyone for helping and giving tips with this whole thing.

also anyone know a place near camberfield or in that side of the town where i can get the ignition unit replace. Im guessing they might have stuffed it up trying to start it.

At least it been found! do you know what kind of condition it is in? for the ignition just go to an auto elec and get them to replace it!

police said theres no damage to it, i havent seen the car yet.