SAU Community

Series Ii M35 Questions?

3PointJ

Howdy Folks,

Long time since I been around these parts. Well, we been thinking of upgrading the wifes car lately, and Stagea's popped up into my head.

I loved the old 250t I had, even though it was for a short period of time.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Looking at getting a Series II (hopefully Axis) for her. Something nice, and modern, and full of options, as it would be our primary car.

Just curious, how common are options such as Sunroof, Cruise Control, Pop-Up screen etc.

Also does anyone know much about the Manual 350s (is that right). I would be really interested in checking it out...

Also, is the Language conversion available for the Series II, according to xanavi.com.au, it's only available for Series I

Thanks, in advance.

Edited by 3PointJ

Those options are about as common on PM35's as they were on NM35's.

Without the numbers in front of me and only going by "for sale" and auction ads...

Heaps with pop-up screens

Sun roof was relatively popular

Cruise control = bugger all

Andy can tell you about the language, but I believe it was being worked on. Dunno if it has been completed or not yet.

Manual 350s is a 6-speed V35 with a Stagea body :)

Thanks for the prompt reply mate.

Yeah, cruise control isn't a must, I know I can get it fitted at a later date, so that's not a huge drama.

Yeah, I'm looking at going through Northshore if we do decide to buy one, as our last outing with another Importer was alright, just not as good as it could of been. I've spoken to Ben, and he said they won't be importing any 350s' at all, so that cuts that out lol...

Performance wise, anyone know if there is a great difference between the Turbo 2.5L and the NA 3.5L?

The language conversion is being worked on but still a few things to be solved before available. I thought I would have it available by now but still some difficult issues.

The performance is not quite so kick in the pants but it is very close.

The language conversion is being worked on but still a few things to be solved before available. I thought I would have it available by now but still some difficult issues.

The performance is not quite so kick in the pants but it is very close.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you still use the stereo and all that without the conversion (sorry for the dumb question)

Ah sweet, was just curious, I'll be happy either way, Turbo or NA. I just want a Stagea again...lol

Hey Guys, got a couple more questions...

The Bose Stereo, does that have an AUX input?

Is there much of a handling difference between the AWD to the RWD models? The 250t I had stuck to the road incredibly wheel (my first turbo/awd car) so just curious.

Is there much differences between an AXIS and 350RX?

I'm looking at a couple at the moment, and just trying to narrow down which ones I'd like, then drive to Syd-hole to check them out.

I'm not doubting them, but the cars at Northshore Prestige, KM's are all legit and all that? I checked their cars out before, and was happy with them, but buying an import, I just get f**king nervous. Any things I should look out for?

Thanks again guys.

Edited by 3PointJ

Northshore km's are legit.

Difference between Axis and RX is basically the same as with series 1 M35's.

ie, Autech suspension, leather (or half leather) interior, bodykit and wheels. Anything other than that are purely options.

Note that Axis S and Axis have different interiors and wheels.

Hey Hey!

Another in the section. I don't have to be so lonely any more. :cheers:

Is it AWD or RWD? Look forward to meeting up next time we get together!

Good stuff?

Was it the white one?

http://www.northshor..._Wagon/4686780/

That is a damn nice Stagea IMO

Yeah, that's the one. Good guess lol. Looks really good. Keen to go check it out, and hopefully buy it!

Hey Hey!

Another in the section. I don't have to be so lonely any more. :cheers:

Is it AWD or RWD? Look forward to meeting up next time we get together!

Yeah, I've not seen many people with PM next to their 35 on here lol...

This is the car.

CB64EE3834F344FAB25FF3F83C08D3BE.jpg

8BFBA50096C9412C9F789579FB692918.jpg

1B69F111A20C48E59079F786EFFC55EF.jpg