SAU Community

Series Ii M35 Questions?

3PointJ

Thanks.

Yeah, we were looking at the Silver Axis they have atm, but something about this one appealed more.

Cant wait to see it in the flesh.

Personally i think the language conversion is a waste of cash, cost around 200 bucks, literally took 10 mins to do... and honestly i never ever use all the stuff on there. (thats just me personally thou)

and im not putting any import company down etc. but again personally. nothing is legit unless you get the auction grade sheet aswell as the declaration papers from the Japanese government.

HOWEVER...

The runner spacer kit is the best cash ive spent on the car! absolutely worth the cash!

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

Personally i think the language conversion is a waste of cash, cost around 200 bucks, literally took 10 mins to do... and honestly i never ever use all the stuff on there. (thats just me personally thou)

I would have to agree with you... If you re not going to use it you would be a fool to have it converted... :whistling:

Love your tremendous input and participation buddy....what was it you've added again!

Back to translations....S2 stuff should be available soon if you want it.

Edited by Jetwreck

Had mine done today, almost worth the cash just to get fuel consumption in L/100!

Brad gave me a bit of a tour, plenty of new options I didn't know about or couldn't find when it was in Japanese. Especially happy with the service interval reminders, can finally piss off those lube stickers I hate having on my windscreen so much!

Had mine done today, almost worth the cash just to get fuel consumption in L/100!

Brad gave me a bit of a tour, plenty of new options I didn't know about or couldn't find when it was in Japanese. Especially happy with the service interval reminders, can finally piss off those lube stickers I hate having on my windscreen so much!

Let me know how they work for you. I set them & the reminder pops up too soon. Maybe there's a reset procedure I've not done or something else I'm missing.

But I do like L/100km.

R u back buddy...I have a case for yah!

Nope - Still here. Don't know if I have a computer over the next few weeks. Changing Accomadation. I'll be back around later this month but only for a week!

Spotting and photoing as many as I can over here- went to Tokyo for a day - saw a sweet PM35 drive past- custom grill and tail lights - but didn't have a camera out!pinch.gif

Nope - Still here. Don't know if I have a computer over the next few weeks. Changing Accomadation. I'll be back around later this month but only for a week!

Spotting and photoing as many as I can over here- went to Tokyo for a day - saw a sweet PM35 drive past- custom grill and tail lights - but didn't have a camera out!pinch.gif

:domokun:

Ha, sorry for the late reply. Been a bust week with work and the like.

Have not got the car yet, but we are going down early Satruday morning, checking it out, test driving, if all is good, driving it home.

Pretty excited lol...

Well we are on the way home. Stagea owners once again.

I may make a new thread with some pictures and stuff.

So very nice. Very happy with it. I might pop in an ask sone questions as there is a few things I'm not familiar with. Haha.