SAU Community

June Photo Thread

GoldZilla

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive shot. I've seen (and taken) a number of two wheel up shots but haven't seen many three wheel up ones. With the direction and the guard rail so close I wonder if he made it out without putting the rear end in. Would be a miracle if he did.

took some photos of a friends band in the recording studio today. they were also getting a film clip made at the same time. was pretty tough, lol. ISO was up at 1600/3200 for most shots. times like these i really miss having a DSLR that I can chuck a 1.8 or better lens on. lol

264950_1884266099466_1025781561_31735311_4566189_n.jpg

i seriously had no idea what i was doing, haha.

haha that would have scared the shit out of u :P You guys didn't have much trouble righting it? They are a heavy bastard :P I miss my little old 4x4 now! ;/

one more from creek the other night.

5848072413_ed2a98bc01_b.jpg

oh yeah! That shot up the top... perfect timing man! love that shot haha You could turn it onto one of those gay posters floating around the net with "whoops" or "ctrl-z" or some shit written over it

Yeah its my car, and no injuries. Well, except for my pride :P Happened at 10km/h, so wasnt too scary. Just realised it was tipping and went "crap..." and she was over. Took about 30 minutes to roll back over, took the plugs out, cranked it to get rid of the oil, put it all back together and she's been good ever since. Stayed out another 4 hours too, wasnt going to let it get me down :P Time for a ute body I think, this one is well and truely rooted now.

Love my 4be! Couldnt imagine living without it now! But cant wait until I can afford to get back into jap cars.