SAU Community

June Photo Thread

GoldZilla

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something different. f**k with me, i'll burn a hole up side yo head ;)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5109/5863277018_e875d4ac3c_b.jpg !!!

so jealous! i dont get to go out and do night photos anymore because of work.

this is as close as it gets...

268583_1895250614072_1025781561_31747326_7124418_n.jpg

sunset as seen from inside a bus

259893_1895322255863_1025781561_31747372_6961118_n.jpg

the last remnants of sunset as the bus powers up the expressway getting overtaken by everything else with wheels

:'(

lol

something different. f**k with me, i'll burn a hole up side yo head ;)

5863277018_e875d4ac3c_b.jpg!!!

Haha that's awesome :) Could have topped it off with some flash aimed at that tree in the left-centre background to emphasise your tremendous powah?

coulda, shoulda, it was an impromptu shoot. and i've entered the shot on another forum in a monthly comp, the guy runs is it a nazi when it comes to edited shot ;) ;) I've kept it as close to the original shot as i could. I'll make sure i think about the surroundings more if we do a take 2 of the x-man matboy :P

^ nicely dont matt. I like it. How did the spiral one turn out?

Taken in the pitch black and little drizzle. Used the video guys ipad and phone to light up the face a tiny bit to focus lol..

Just a speedlite off camera and a small constant light at the back to light up the heads.

23.jpg

24.jpg

Rest are on the blog.

Edited by siddr20

tried to use the reflection in the lift to replace the leg that was hanging out the door :P

270864_1897562951879_1025781561_31749678_7252977_n.jpg

added bonus, the angle gave some nice recursion with a nice gentle turn

Haha that's awesome :) Could have topped it off with some flash aimed at that tree in the left-centre background to emphasise your tremendous powah?

that would be epic! ooh, and paint a line on the ground to act as the reflection of the death ray! mwhahaha.

cant wait to see more matboy

Edited by Jay019

Theres like a million of you in the background. You ever been caught taking pics of yourself? hahah

A Pic from yesterdays super long wedding day. Started at 6am and finished at 7pm (plus all the driving on top). Weddings are hard work thats for sure!!

Got more location shoots and reception tonight. But all part of the fun :)

If only this place had autumn leaves.

I put this pic on my other shitty screen and wow what a difference. Hope you all got IPS panel screens. Makes me wonder sometimes what clients think when they view pics on there crappy screens.

20110626104105_img_3653b_resize.jpg

Theres like a million of you in the background. You ever been caught taking pics of yourself? hahah

haha, yeah i have a few times. its worse when your doing something retarded like singing or dancing.

autumn leaves or not, thats an awesome photo sidd!

Edited by Jay019