SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

spotted grey r33 gtst four door

on orrong road today around 7.30am.

Was it two-tone; silver on the top and grey on the bottom? - Could have been my dad in my car (when his X-Trail got written-off he started using the Skyline instead of selling it).

Whenever I'm back in Perth I make a point of spending some time in it.

saw a dark grey 33 gtst this morning on abernethy rd with a female p plate driver! your plates are a bit old might wanna get the new colored ones!! haha :glare:

Pearl red 32 R like mine around the corner from my place in Gosnells except it has white painted rims on it also usually a couple of S13's parked there

on kwinana fwy going north?

Should've put some more info, I head north to Bibra Lake from Baldivis.

Was white 33r on gold GTCs and a silver 34 sedan with GTR rims on the back road between Russel rd and Northlake, this was a while ago though...

Think I waved at Blizzerd yesterday on the Berrigan road bridge.

Heh say hi to the silver sedan next time, it's me :P yea I use north lake, Murdoch drive and other small roads instead of the fwy all the way to canning hwy then fwy to city. Fwy too jammed up for my liking.

What do you drive?

Heh say hi to the silver sedan next time, it's me :P yea I use north lake, Murdoch drive and other small roads instead of the fwy all the way to canning hwy then fwy to city. Fwy too jammed up for my liking.

What do you drive?

I have a white stagea, Fwy kills my run to work pretty much every morning and I only have to get to Bibra Lake.

Spotted a black 34 on Reid Hwy heading away from midland at about 12:50ish, nice and clean example with custom plates.

Then spotted a yellow Stagea on Roe Hwy heading towards the Fwy, Rear windscreen was covered in stickers, one of them being an SAU one :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Been poking around on the new to me car. I've determined that I have a Kakimoto exhaust from at least the downpipe back (I haven't confirmed the downpipe yet). It has a catalytic converter. Other than the company branding on the exhaust tip, I can only find one other marking. Behind the cat and under the car is a plate that has the numbers "NF307FP" and "M11111". Unfortunately, the Kakimoto website is written in Japanese and my browser won't translate it. I found that Nengun sells the brand, but my exhaust doesn't look like their current offering. They do indicate that each pipe is custom made, but I assume that's more of an inventory control thing than some sort of special, vehicle specific tuning. Anyone have a guess about what I have here? I'm getting ready to throw some dollars at tuning this car, but want to make good decisions. No reason to throw out a perfectly good exhaust system, if this thing will equal a full custom build.
    • Congrats on the progress. That's got to feel good to get the build done/mostly done. Now that you're this deep into it, I'm curious if you'd do it again versus finding a 5MT from the get go?
    • G.G.C. (Gibier German Cook) restaurant in Motomachi in Kobe: A tiny 2 floor restaurant that was founded in 1976. The original couple who owned/ran it retired and sold the business to a corporation who pretty much tried to keep it the same as it was.  Lots of lesser known (to me anyway) German beers available.  Venison with vegetables. The meat came from deer from Hokkaido. The chef told us that there's a whole industry around the use of all parts of the deer from the antlers to the hooves. Sure enough, directly accross the street from this restaurant is a shop that sells all manner of utensils, clothes and objet d'art all made from deer skin, bones and horns.... also owned by the same corporation. The venison was super tender 😋 Various decorations, a lot of which were quite old, no doubt from the original owners. A nice pilsner too which I'd never seen before.  It's well worth a visit but check the opening hours, they're closed on Wednesdays, only open 11:30am - 3pm on Mondays and Tuedays, 11:30am-3pm for lunch and 5pm-11:30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-9pm on Sundays. Last order is 30mins before close.
    • Yep around 2m long or thereabouts.  I made another post in the photo diaries 17 years later lol. I swear it has not been that long!
    • Full results via link below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inu1mRRO0WjV2-3vGYsjnmYggVOzmApWOby68GwPGcI/edit?usp=sharing