SAU Community

R33 GT-R Hatch? WTF? *pic*

Stumbled accross this in my japanese googling adventures. I may be blind but this appears to be some sort of R33 GT-R hatch. Looks weird! No back pic sorry!

P7070011-1.jpg

Anyone seen this before?! o_O

It's not a photoshop. These were pictures from a motorsport event on a Japanese website.

It looks like a hatch from an N13 Nissan Exa, I think. There was a rarer "wagon" version of the EXA in japan, the back end shape on them was quite similar to that one... So I think maybe they've custom fitted the EXA Hatch to it......

With enough money, you can do anything.

This would be patently clear with the various 'fake' 4WD Autech R33 GT-R sedans made from the four door RWD 33 GTSt.

Obviously this is not a cheap exercise.

What about the variety of idiotic conversions you see...

Station wagon Aston Marton DB7's, the 4 door AND station wagon Ferrari 456 - that little weld on hatchback on a $40,000 GT-R would be a snap.

T.

Guys, guys... it's nothing much. If I remember correctly, it's an R33 GT-R that "Dai" from Option magazine did up about 6 or 7 years ago. I'm not sure where the hatch part came from, but the car was featured in an old playstation game called Option Tuning Car Battle Spec R wich came out in May 2000.

As far as I know, it had something like 600ps... and not much else worth worrying about other than that wagon bit...

to me just looks like a giant wing and slight trick in the photo just by the angle so it looks weird at the back??
'Tis a wagon... like I say, it was even featured in a Playstation game.

Stumbled accross this in my japanese googling adventures. I may be blind but this appears to be some sort of R33 GT-R hatch. Looks weird! No back pic sorry!

P7070011-1.jpg

Anyone seen this before?! o_O

it just doesn't look right dimensionally, i know u said it was a real pic,

...looks digital to me(?) ,but ppls have done stranger things!