SAU Community

Any One Want To Help Me Out

pipster11

Any volunteers to help me with my timing belt?

if you could lend me a hand it would be awesome!

Going to be doing it on thursday (23rd) so if anyone is free and has done it before it would be wicked

I'm in Newnham (L'ton), i'm sure i could put on a bbq or some beers or something

or if someone has a hoist i could borrow for a few hours it would be wicked!

Have you got a price from a professional to do the job for you? you might find that its not that much to get done and plus you get the piece of mine that its done properly.

Go talk to Rons automotive 63318079

Have you got a price from a professional to do the job for you? you might find that its not that much to get done and plus you get the piece of mine that its done properly.

Go talk to Rons automotive 63318079

Thats the funniest thing I have read in ages. hahahahaha

Sorry, even though I know this is just a typo, the idiot in me wants to point out the saying is you get some "Peace of mind" :P

no not yet, its not hard, just wondering if anyone is free if they would like to help me?

Would be up for adding a hand in this but unfortunately not driving up to Launceston anytime around then, sorry mate :) Good luck with it!

I might be going out to one of the monthly kart meetups on Sunday. Heap of people, heap of races, good spectator sport and worth a look if you're about :)

These aren't like the indoor karts btw, they max out at ~140 on an average gear, and get to over 100 easily on the tiny little straights the track has :P if it's raining it's awesome fun too, can't keep them straight and have to drift every corner :D

I might be going out to one of the monthly kart meetups on Sunday. Heap of people, heap of races, good spectator sport and worth a look if you're about :)

These aren't like the indoor karts btw, they max out at ~140 on an average gear, and get to over 100 easily on the tiny little straights the track has :P if it's raining it's awesome fun too, can't keep them straight and have to drift every corner :D

where are these karts you speak so fondly of?