SAU Community

R32 Grease Problem

i noticed the other day after driving that there was thick blue grease kicked up over my left rear quarter pannel, the spray leads to inside the wheel area, around the wheel hub, what can this grease be? any idea people ?

mmm the strange thing is though, i looked under the car and theres no grease or oil anywhere in that area its all bone dry, no grease around the rear cv's or diff or anything so i

mmm the strange thing is though, i looked under the car and theres no grease or oil anywhere in that area its all bone dry, no grease around the rear cv's or diff or anything so i dunno

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys bit off topic but does anyone know how to find the rb20det engine codes ?? just checked my comp and i got 5 flashes bout a seconds apart followed by 5 real fast ones, anyone know what it means ??

cheers man, also, i used it to check my o2 sensor, i already knew i was running rich but the computer confirms it. when you check the o2 sensor with the computer, if the led doesnt flash, ur running rich, does that mean the o2 sensor is screwing up or its working and telling me that something else is making it run rich??

Hey mate, the grease could have come from another car, but also there is greasy silicone crap inside the four bushes that are where the rear cradle joins to the car. When one of mine went it spat it all under the car. Total pain in the arse to change though, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...