SAU Community

R32 Gtst Build

hey guys, just moved to Sydney from Townsville, still in a motel actually. lol

Anyway, when the car removal guys took the 32 off the truck at the Townsville depot, they ripped one of the freshly painted sideskirts off, so now we are waiting for that to be fixed and sent down.

@DR 32R - Rear quarters came out fine man, rubbed them right down and reprimered and painted.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two in a row! Guys , this is a build thread about a car , not a random q & a thread . One of you need to look for the for sale forum , the other needs to look for the forced induction forum , and don't be scared of that search button ;)

• 8 months later...

If anyone is interested in buying this 32, throw me an offer as its just sitting in my garage gathering dust, just needs camber arms, coilovers and hicas lock bar to be installed (hicas kit will be included in sale)

there is slight cracks in the paint in some parts of the joins of the rear guards.

all offers welcome.

can be sold with or without wheels

no reg or rwc

Jamie

Edited by jamie curran

ok if nobody wants to buy, can everyone just put in your 2 bob to what you think it is worth.

after you spend so much money on a project, its hard to put a figure to it when selling.

so lost interest or had enough of trying to build a car?

to be honest take what you have put into it and write that off. you will get what you paid for it pretty much. everyone sees these cars as old drift hacks now.

in my case I do not intend to sell mine. I am at $20k in bits and still going. would I get that back IF I sold it in pristine new condition. nup.

Yeah i have written off what i put into it. ($15k)

Just trying to find out what people would pay for it.

and yeah, I dont have enough time to finish it because of my work and i've moved into a smaller house so no room for a trailer.

I'm currently in Afghanistan so nothing is happening with it at all.

Jamie

thought work may have something to do with it.

I keep mine elsewhere and when I have funds and money I work on it.

My daughter has an interest in it as well as it is her first car and she knows it.

advertise it for what you paid. chalk it up as lesson learned.

• 9 years later...

Well... 10 years later its a completely different world but I'm going to look at a 180sx today.
Hopefully I do better than the R32 and finish this one.

I ended up selling the R32 for $3,500 in 2013. Ouch.

• Like 2