SAU Community

Skyline R34 GTT weaknesses?

the only weakness in any skyline is the clown in the drivers seat that insists on making it faster, sexier, louder, etc!!! oh and the plastic exhaust impeller that likes to turn into powder when given curry at higher boost settings!! and the fact that the rear tyres wear quickly..... Oops, no thats the driver again!

Aww.. what is wrong with making it faster and sexier? *Hugs the car* :)

Hrmm. pastic exhast impeller? I was told (from memory) that the 34s has steels ones while the older generations has ceremic ? Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

As to the rear tyre. well I do drive like gramps.. heheh :)

My personal experience with a series 2 r33, that was running 1.2 bar for 3 months saw the exhaust impeller shatter and take up residence in the front of the Catylitic converter in granule form. The replacement unit was the same with a steel inlet impeller and plastic exhaust impeller. I may be mistaken in thinking that 34's have the same design...... I have not removed a turbo from one personally.

I can, however, tell you with absolute certainty that the earth is flat and Renault engines are the best thing to happen to nissan......:stupid: