SAU Community

Sau:nsw 20Th Of August Social Dinner

MBS206

Hey guys and gals!

SAU:New South Wales has decided it's time we get to share some stories with each other over a feed and drink. And what better stories are there to share in a car club? Well motor sport stories! So after our MDTC day, we've decided to have a dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe in Woden, Canberra.

Event: SAUNSW 20th of August Social Dinner

Date: 20th of August 2011

Time:7:30PM

What is it: A family friendly SAU NSW Dinner!

Cost:$5 deposited into the SAU Bank account (Refunded on the night to you) and the cost of dinner that you choose off the menu.

The deposit is per person, and needs to be made so that we have confirmed numbers that we can book the restaurant for

This is the type of event you can bring your wife, son and daughter to, but please, leave the mother-in-law at home... :P

This is purely a social gathering, and if you feel like having a drink, please organise a safe way there and back.

There will most likely be a couple of people who find their way safely to Civic and kick on, please feel free to join these people, but be aware, once you're in Civic, that's not part of our dinner... ;)

SAUNSW bank details:

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

Please put DNR and then your FULL NAME in the description, eg "DNR JOE SMITH"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Dinner time soon guys!

Update:

Confirmed people attending:

Participant Qty

Prue

Andrew Greentree

Andrew Tsatsaronis

Michelle Frawley

Duncan Handley

Matthew Sullivan

Katrina Lawlor x 2

Andrew Trieu

Eric Yamashita

If you have paid, or are intending on coming, you will NEED to contact me directly (Please use the PM function) before Friday COB this week.

Thanks

How many people are going to this thing?

That's what the deposit is for to find out.

So far if everyone has said they've paid has, that's around 5 so far.

MattyFlynn, I'll be cruising there from MDTC, and there'll probably be a few other members that do too...

There's a whole weekend built around this, you should enter the track day at MDTC ($115 for you), then come to dinner, then the cruise the next day, and return home by around 4 or 5PM.

this could be good. i have to be in canberra on the 21st anyway so may as well come down the night before. will confirm with the misses and if she agrees i will transfer money