SAU Community

Stolen Black R33 Skyline

Riceburnerowner

Hey guys, Woke up this morning and went down to the "secure" car parking under my unit and my car was GONE!!!! Very much not impressed about this, especially as i heard them flogging the shit out of it one the streets around Chevron Island between 12am and 1am this morning. I'm sure its a long shot but if anyone sees my car around or hears of anyone selling parts that sound similar to that below please let me know... would be greatly appreciated....

Stolen from Chevron Island, behind Surfers Paradise last night between 11pm and 1am

Car is a Black Series 1 R33 with Series 2 front bar

REGO NUMBER: 585 KLV

dark tinted windows and

freshly painted silver 17inch RP01's 8inch front 9inch rear with Toyo Trampio tyres (Tyres will now be f**ked as there are burnouts everywhere on Chevron Island from my car

Parts wise it has: 3inch split front/dump pipe which was ceramic coated silver

r34 SMIC

Splitfire coilpacks

JVC head unit

If you see it on the side of the road or have seen it anywhere around please let me know or contact the police.

Thanks guys

steve

post-39510-0-60773100-1310710694_thumb.jpg

post-39510-0-92506800-1310710993_thumb.jpg

Edited by Riceburnerowner

that really sux...cant believe how many skylines have been stolen int he last 6 months or so.

hope you were insured and you get some good news. I know i wouldnt want my car back after someone stole it and flogged it. wouldnt be the same

Haven't heard anything yet. Yeah it's insured fire and theft with just cars. But 10000 value only and over $800 excess on a car that costs you about 14000 really isn't that much of a nice thing. I hadn't turned the alarm on as it was in a secure carpark.... or what i thought was secure and just forgot. Definitely devastated.

If anyone is out around goldy tonight or up mt tamborine please keep an eye out.... It'll be the car thats getting raped......

Hadnt turned the alarm on?? Mate that is really really foolish, no matter how 'secure' u make something out to be, you need to turn the alarm and immobiliser on! That would have saved your car possibly..

Thanks for the 'really foolish' statement. Very helpful. I can't remember if i put it on or not. I would have thought i would have. Could they be able to take it if it was on?

Everyone please continue to keep an eye out. Was spotted in Nerang in one piece today. I'm surprised its still running but not surprised that it was in Nerang.

KEEP LOOKING OUT GUYS. I want my car back :-(

I feel your pain dude. Mine was pinched last Monday from my garage while I was at work. They broke into my house found my spare keys and loaded my GTR full of all my prized possessions. I lost everything. I will certainly keep

an eye out for your car and f@#kn give them what for if I catch them. What's the gold coast coming to lately. Good luck man.

Thanks for the 'really foolish' statement

Seriously the guy just got his car stolen! how inconsiderate are you??

don't worry mate I know how you feel. Good luck with getting your car back!

Just out of courtesy I think people shouldn't ask if the car has an alarm or immobiliser, as if someone makes the mistake of saying no, or "it wasn't turned on" the insurance company will void the policy as there has been a public admission.

I see what your saying Dan.

I have asked that question myself once.

The reason i personally want to know the answer is because my car does have an alarm and immobiliser, and i want to know if they are still getting stolen with alarms turned on.

Maybe PM is the way to go.

I feel your pain dude. Mine was pinched last Monday from my garage while I was at work. They broke into my house found my spare keys and loaded my GTR full of all my prized possessions. I lost everything. I will certainly keep

an eye out for your car and f@#kn give them what for if I catch them. What's the gold coast coming to lately. Good luck man.

Hey mate, that really f**kin sucks!!!! Just had a look through your posts on the stolen car. Will definitely call the cops straight away if I see it. Hopefully the two cars will be found sitting in some douche's backyard and all your stuff will be in one piece inside the house.

Ask a car alarm expert... IIRC Chris said the alarm only slows them down and if they want it then its still gone.

Very true, but having it there = insurance payout