SAU Community

2000+Hp T400 To Gtr Gearboxes Available

kil-351

Al's Race Glides Just finished my gearbox off for my gtr which will be hitting the strip in the next few weeks. Car has made over 1000rwhp on a run in tune up and is now equipt with a 4WD T400 that has run 6.8 at 207mph in a rwd chassis car.

These boxes will be available to the public in the next few weeks. Gearbox packages will range from 800hp up to the 2000+HP application.

These are streetable gearboxes as i wish to have mine making around the 1300awhp all day every day on E85. Drive to the track and drive home.

2mmvn90.jpg

PM me if you're keen

Was a shit fight to get an auto to hold power but looks like it has finally been done.

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=2795161#post2795161

Julian

Edited by kil-351

car was tuned with the manual box in it as the auto wasnt ready, hence the dyno graph.. was on f**k all boost but at auto salon this year we will be chasing whatever the turbo will turn to plus a healthy shot of gas. Try and get 60+ pounds out of it before we get serious at the drag strip.

Nice work. Would of cost a bit!!

I like the fact there is no drop off boost when you go through the gears.

Stop getting off the throttle and they stay on boost... :P

Thats awesome, sounds promising - when are you going for a full power tune? Will be interesting to hear how the block holds that.

Im going to put the auto box in it asap then drive it on the street the way it is for a few weeks before i turn it up. The block may be an issue as im still running water but i didnt break my single camer on 52 pounds so i think with maatouks tune up it should hold over 50 pounds before i spray it. Race it for a bit then try and feed the next 10 - 15psi

Is that a modified stock inlet I see, Julian? ;)

What is the price range for an Al's T400 GTR box?

yea stock inlet for now.. not having any problems with it. the box complete bolted in with neal chance converter, tranny cooler, shifter, tail shaft, all adaptors, output shaft etc etc is around 20k. Maybe a bit under

• 3 weeks later...