SAU Community

Repairing Rims

Giuseppe

Yeah there's a few places that do it, I had some done a little while ago (they were reasonably bad), and they came back looking brand spanking new, couln't tell they'd been touched.

I you want his details let me know.

Cheers Paul

Oz Wheel (Peter) in St Marys really knows his stuff.

Has all the tools as he is a custom wheel maker.

has a great turn around time.

Edited by krayzie32

• 4 weeks later...

Custom wheel repairs in Blacktown.

Couple of hundred?

$200???????????? I get mine done for ~$60~$80 a rim depending on how much damage. And even then I still know i'm getting ripped off because of the cars badges.

Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows a good place that repairs gutter rash on rims & a rough price on it, cheers.

I'd repair those rice lights before the wheels though lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::P:P

$200???????????? I get mine done for ~$60~$80 a rim depending on how much damage. And even then I still know i'm getting ripped off because of the cars badges.

and where do you get yours done sir?

I'd repair those rice lights before the wheels though lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::P:P

Haters gon' hate :whistling:

When I got my LM GT3's repaired it cost like $1300 for all four :/ gutter rash on all four (pretty heavy stuff) and one of them had a fair dent. so yeah, no bigs. but insurance paid for it cause it happened in an accident in the rain.

can i get max 80bucks like these damage for each rim... :closedeyes:

Edited by DoLphiN

and where do you get yours done sir?

Just at Bob Jane Castle Hill, ask for Sam. Tell him Tom with the Gallardos and Feraris sent you, he'll give you a deal. They use a portable sub contractor. I've had gutter rash on the Lambo wheels and they only cost $80 per wheel to repair. look at post number 875 bob jane

can i get max 80bucks like these damage for each rim... :closedeyes:

Lol we are talking gutter rash not gutter dents lol