SAU Community

Need R33 Stock Front Bar To Pass

G3TINQ

Hey guys need a stock front bar to pass Vic roads or ny1 know how to make it Higher? It's just hitting the wheel the copper used? I could borrow it of ya or bye it up 2 u need it by this week I'm located in noble park but I work at oakleigh contact me on 0466 910 750 or pm me thanks help will be much appreciated

I take it you got done for being too low?

If you have an aftermarket body kit plus low springs you are fine because that still gives you 10cm clearance

If you have an aftermarket body kit plus ultra low springs then best bet is to change springs to lows or something that will give you enough clearance.

If you have coilovers just wind them up till the car is above 10cm of the ground

No point borrowing a standard front bar to clear and repeat the process again? Do it once do it right. Unless you want to return to standard front bar.

If your keen on changing back to a standard front bar...Check the for sale section on the forums, or post the topic in wanted to buy section on the forums.

Good luck.

Can use blocks but vicroads may see them. Go to any Audi service centre and ask for some blocks they remove from cars at Pre delivery. This will do the trick but gives shit ride and can get smashed up so don't drive to far with em in. Other car manufacturers may use them but Audi definitely do.