SAU Community

R33 S2 Problem Stutter/not Plugs

oosty85

hey i know this sounds common but it is not the plugs or an air leak. I have a s2 gtst and i regretfully drove it to newcastle yesterday. On the way up it started stuttering when u slightly even put ur foot down in any gear and the boost gauge drops and spikes irratically the harder u go. It now also has a strange noise which SOUNDS to be coming from top of motor. Like a scraping blocked air sort or noise its quite hard to describe. But when i listen to the turbo timer cut out with my head near turbo it winds down smoothly. I got a full tank of fuel b4 my trip from near empty tank.. I hav a walbro pump and splitfire coilpacks and 2000km old irredium plugs. I think this noise is connected Im sure it will make the 300km trip home but just curious what u think it may be. Any suggestions appreciated. Car runs 11.5psi daily with usual mods

3 days ago i went back to standard airbox from pod. My piping induction that bolts into airbox is not completely pressure sealed now. Its just pushed in the best it can. If this connection is not air tight, could it cause a stutter under load?