SAU Community

Te37's For R33 Gtr

HKS-R33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them from the Varrstoen dealer for australia. If you need the number, let me know and I'll find it.

I ended up going for the 19x10.5 +12 in black.

I'll post some pics once I get them.

+1 for a few pics.

Also looking to get a setup like this :)

Did you know how much each one of the Varrstoen's weighed in at? just out of interest..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yeah they look pretty good, more interested on how they fit on an r33 gtr, i was scrolling through the uk gtr forum and found this, just wondering if anyone knows if this is absolutely correct and what would be a better fit on an r33 gtr without modifying gaurds 19 x 9.5 +12 or 19 x 10.5 +22?

this is what was said (car spoken about is an r33 gtr)

"9.5" +12 and 10.5 +22 are basically the same setup either way (is this true?)

I am running 19"x10.5 +22 Top Secret edition TE37 with 275/30/19..with HKS Performer Coils...no problem so far...

10.5 have to be fitted with no less than 275 width..9.5 can be use 265"

also what are the benifets of going 10.5 over 9.5 if there are any. cheers

You can run bigger tyres obviously, but most use 10.5 just for aesthetics just with a 265, really 265's are great on a 9.5. Not many people run 285's/295's which are what 10.5s are suitable for.

Personally I'd get 10.5 + 15 with 265 tyres with the provision to go bigger tyres if needed

I got them from the Varrstoen dealer for australia. If you need the number, let me know and I'll find it.

I ended up going for the 19x10.5 +12 in black.

I'll post some pics once I get them.

Good stuff.

Black wheels on white car looks nice!

Yeah post pics.

I just got tyres for my TE37SL there 19x10.5 +22 with 265, chucked them on the car lastnight it looks like they might scrub against the black inner guard liners everytime i turn full lock i guess looks pretty close between the tyres and guard liner but not quiet sure yet got no motor atm so gotta wait and find out after a test drive >_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I run 19 x 10.5 +22 offset and 275 rubber with no issues.

I wouldnt go any lower than 275 on a 10.5 inch rim. The 275's are a bit stretched already.

Depends on the tyre chosen.

AD08s in 285 for example fill perfectly square edge on a 10.5

Where other 285s don't quite look "as wide" once on the actual rim.

Got 265 RS-Rs on a 10.5 at the moment, definately need at least 285 in the RS-R.

I reckon a 265 AD08 however wouldn't look as bad, so ye, depends laregly on the actual tyre.