SAU Community

C34 Slushbox Auto

Jetwreck

bubba destroyed a shift kitted uprated S2 box with ease.

NOT TRUE know facts please :rolleyes:

he f**kedup :whistling: & didn`t stop trying to do skids pinch.gif with semi slicks & a very hot trans,

use a RE4R03A gearbox with the transfer case from a RE4R01A which are available on 300ZX, patrols, pathys.

it can be built to handle 1000hp with uprated full manual valve bodies, transbrakes, billet servos, wider band, stronger clutches etc.

Yeh KEAS are doing the 3A adapters etc atm, its about $5500 for the whole package though and with the stageas weight(which apparently kills autos, weight and revs)it would be rated for less , whereas to get a series 2 B done with all that and good for 350rwkw is about $2300-2500 atm

Depends how much power you need i guess, the chances are slim you are going to break a built up B wth a stock bottom end Rb25 i would have thought

As for the 1A you don't seem to be able to get any parts for them, i had to get a few bits machined up in the end

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

How are they figuring out these figures! If it's anything like the way they worked out the RE5 with our/your final drive gearing they will only be good for about 400awkws!

Cars run XXX traps , work out car weight= horsepower

3A would piss in 400rwkw, full weight GTR's have gone over 150mph with them

I think Keas rate a built 3A at 850ish flywheel hp but weight and rev depending(under 8500rpm from memory and can't remember the weight)

cheers

darren

Yeh but what was the final drive ratio for 150mph? 400rwkw is an achievable rating IMO. 400awkws you are starting to push stress levels quite a lot..... Talking standard c34 ratios as well.

I think we have gone off track here...lol.... Although I could discuss this shit all day.

The transgo shift kits are good for an average say 250 to 290 awkw street car... We all know if you want more than that you are talking about a major $$$$ upgrade.... If you expect more Hp out of a standard gb with a simple vb upgrade reliably your dreaming.

Maybe...lol, depends on where peak power is made, and it also depends how much converter slippage you get, although up to a 3500rpm stall , ypu can still retain lockup converter , which is COOL!.

so its just not all gearing , don't know if you can fit 28 inch tall tyres all around on a stagea to gear it up like a RWD ..lol

cheers

darren