SAU Community

Dodgy Roadworthy?

Shannond

hey guys,

just wondering if anyone knows a place where i could get a dodgy road worthy from as i have coped a major canary for to low etc.. but the asswhole cop wrote that i need to get a roadworthy done as well

and my car has a locked diff, coilovers etc so i was just wondering if anyone knows a place in Melbourne that could help me out with a dodgy please?

Regards

Shannon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos the asshole if the owner of the car has done known illegal modifications

well if you see my car it is very clean and i was not doing anything wrong to get pulled over. the minute he pulled me over he didnt even say hi how r you or anything he just said get out the car and open your bonnet. i thought that was very rude of him mate.

and since when are coilovers illegal modifications? arnt they ment to be better for your car

i dont know i just reckon its stupid if i was doing something wrong i would have been happy to have taken the punishment. but this guy was really rude and a smart ass when i opened the bonnet i have a alloy radiator and hes like "nice shiney radiator you got there dont you" like seriously is that necessary

sounds like he was stating the obvious... it stands out.. he was saying it was shiny.. seems like that is the least of your worries now.

get the stuff swapped and fixed up and get a real roady (you said its very clean) and then put all the mods back or leave it legal.....or don't do it at all and part out the car/sell for cheap....

These are the chances you take when you modify your car, not a matter of you were driving well so you don't deserve to get caught.

lol, if your car was that legal/okay you wouldn't be seeking a dodgy roadworthy. No one does these anymore anyway...massive crackdown on it and harsh penalties for doing them.

Just raise the coils and swap out the shit that won't pass. Sucks he was rude to you straight up, but that's the culture some cops create and ruin it for the decent cops...just like a lot of import drivers give them lip when they get pulled over for actually doing something. Assholes all round...

Like someone said abovr, its VERY hard to get a dodgy rwc these days, people arnt willing to risk there license and a massive fine. Youll have to most likey bring it back to stock as much as that sucks.

yeaah i will have to bring it back to stock i did raise the coilovers and they said it wont pass with coilovers so i have to change it back to stock suspension, the reason why i wanted a dodgy is because i work 6 days a week so i havnt got time to change around the car then put it all back on ive had it for 2 and a half years and no problems as its only my weekend car, just so annoyed

yeaah i will have to bring it back to stock i did raise the coilovers and they said it wont pass with coilovers so i have to change it back to stock suspension, the reason why i wanted a dodgy is because i work 6 days a week so i havnt got time to change around the car then put it all back on ive had it for 2 and a half years and no problems as its only my weekend car, just so annoyed