SAU Community

Series 2 Stagea Front Brake Pads

RS-V AREO

hey guys

Just wondering what the part number is for the front brake pads in a series 2 stagea and how easy they are to get, do sprints or supercheap carry them. and what price would they be.

any help would be great thanks

Josh

hey guys

Just wondering what the part number is for the front brake pads in a series 2 stagea and how easy they are to get, do sprints or supercheap carry them. and what price would they be.

any help would be great thanks

Josh

Hey mate you have a pm i carry them at sprint glenelg in the qfm range

Before i did my 33 brake conversion i used 32 gtst rotors on my stag. not sure what the dimensions of a s2 rotor is but if somebody posts it up ill see if i can match it up to something in the dba or pbr range and suspension out a price for us SA boys

ausbrake sell them i have a set got them in melbourne ....part number..DB7648A ..and if you keep your old backing plates they will make up track pads for you too....i have a spare set if anyone one from melb wants them .....all the major brake places dont sell them so not even worth looking ...

We've got two levels of Series 2 Stagea pads on the shelf ready to go (no exchange of backing plates required...), firstly, Remsa, which are a high performance European pad that we use as a trade servicing pad for high end Euro sports cars like Porsche, Ferrari etc. To suit S2 fronts are $105 for the set.

The next level up is the QFM A1RM, which is a Ferodo DS2500 equivalent pad, and more suited to a combination of both street and track. To suit Stagea are $179 for the set, and heaps in stock!

• 2 weeks later...