SAU Community

Godzilla Motorsport 7.60 @ 180Mph

Willo

not much more racing this year... might have a buyer for the r32 gtr . bit sad but will race under the godzilla motorsport team still.. i could drive the car at some events. :)

the r35 gtr pro car is ready to build the rb 3.2 ltr version then final fit out ...be racing early next year..

cheers, mark

When is the next outing? I feel this is the season for one of you fellas to nudge the 7.4s - when the Pro cars both you (Godzilla lads) and Heat Treatments emerge I have a sinking feeling they will start getting a lot more interesting and the GTRs might start gathering cobwebs :(

On that note, how soon before the R35 emerges? And will it be doing some time with RB power?

Bummer - though good to hear it will fight on, and in good hands.

Mate, hearing that the R35 will have an RB32 made my morning... awesome to hear, can't wait to see how that goes!!!

we are purchasing a vr38 long engine soon for devolpment .. prob be 12 months before ready to fit in the r35 gtr..

the rb3.2 ltr should rival the 2jz powered cars anyhow....

cheers, mark

Bummer - though good to hear it will fight on, and in good hands.

Mate, hearing that the R35 will have an RB32 made my morning... awesome to hear, can't wait to see how that goes!!!