SAU Community

Nsw Whoretown/wasteland, Want To Bitch About The Police/government Doing Their Job?

tweety bird

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we decide to have some Portuguese chicken for lunch... we go to Petersham, aka Little Portugal.. this particular place has been a favourite for a while, needless to say... in we rock with much hunger, only to be met by the biggest bitch in the world who refused to make a sandwich which she has made before (previous visits)... that in itself would have been fine had she given us some type of lame excuse with a smile... nope, instead she proceeds to act as if she was doing US a favour.... seriously.

We were hungry enough and had travelled there so we opted for the qtr chk & chips deal.... THIS TIME.

They must make much money and feel the need for good service is beneath them.... hate that shit.

So we decide to have some Portuguese chicken for lunch... we go to Petersham, aka Little Portugal.. this particular place has been a favourite for a while, needless to say... in we rock with much hunger, only to be met by the biggest bitch in the world who refused to make a sandwich which she has made before (previous visits)... that in itself would have been fine had she given us some type of lame excuse with a smile... nope, instead she proceeds to act as if she was doing US a favour.... seriously.

We were hungry enough and had travelled there so we opted for the qtr chk & chips deal.... THIS TIME.

They must make much money and feel the need for good service is beneath them.... hate that shit.

bitchez be bitches

I shared an apartment in petersham for awhile. I still smell like peri peri chicken, fat people follow me around all the time :thumbsup:

hahaha the famous burger Nazi... I refuse to go there now , I don't care how good her chicken is.

On Saturdays the queue is out the door, so I geuss she can afford to be a bitch. Next time get to cthe ounter and take ages to decide what you want, she blows her top and tells you to get out... I get tempted to go down and wind her up.

someone should do it for youtube lulz..everyone would claim its fake but we would know better.

we would know..

i used to go there for lunch when i was in training at the rail college in petersham, guess it was so busy then she didnt have time to be a bitch..was always served by someone different too. Awesome food though, reminds me of a Japanese rest. in Surry hills where she freaks out, yells and gives u a perma ban if you dont finish all the food on your plate. She does put warnings all over the window so its not like u werent told at least..

lol.. the "mob" idea sounds great... we should have like a cruise or something... go in there and look like we're about to order up a storm..... then leave.

that woman is in need of a big ChoOCK.