SAU Community

M35 Factory Cruise Control Issue

MOUTH

post-41430-0-43273200-1319595054_thumb.jpgHey all, my cruise control has been playing up. I set the factory cruise control to what ever speed, and it works as it should. Then after 3 and a half minutes it beeps, a second orange cruise control light comes on and I get this pic on my tv screen. Anyone know what this says on my screen? (I suspect its just "Cruise control fault"?) And has anyone else had this problem with there factory m35 radar cruise? Thanks Edited by MOUTH

Go see Brad (ducati02) and get the screen translated! That'll help!

Hey mate, yeah I have already seen brad, my factory dvd/gps drive is stuffed, need a new one to be able to load the conversion. So he ended up just putting a video block on so I can still watch the screen without the handbrake on. Buying another dvd/gps unit is up there on my priority list, but definately not the first thing.

Go see Brad (ducati02) and get the screen translated! That'll help!

Not all screens, ie error messages, have been translated. My airbag error message just disappeared after the English translation. The Russians did a good job, but only did the 'normal' screens from what I can see and ignored all the other potentially helpful messages.

I have never seen that screen before. Saying that I havent faulted my factory cruise control yet to bring it up.

Mine beeps at oncoming traffic.

You could try taking the grill off and cleaning the cover on both sides under the nissan badge. It could be that dirty that its blocking the radar or it thinks something is there. Or check the plug. Is it always 3.5min or is it more randam?

Has anyone got a spare DVD rom for MOUTH :whistling:

I have never seen that screen before. Saying that I havent faulted my factory cruise control yet to bring it up.

Mine beeps at oncoming traffic.

You could try taking the grill off and cleaning the cover on both sides under the nissan badge. It could be that dirty that its blocking the radar or it thinks something is there. Or check the plug. Is it always 3.5min or is it more randam?

Iains got one....so does Andy.

Always @ around 3mins........ Will try the radar clean though

Edited by MOUTH

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem on my factory cruise car and it disappeared when I cleaned the grille and front of the radar sensor. The only fault it has now is not going above 110 but apparently that's not a fault....:glare:

The only fault it has now is not going above 110 but apparently that's not a fault....:glare:

Is that an indicated 110 or a real 110? Either way it sucks on the highway. I have one which won't allow more than 240, supposedly. How will I know if the car is limited anyway..lol.

I had this problem on my factory cruise car and it disappeared when I cleaned the grille and front of the radar sensor. The only fault it has now is not going above 110 but apparently that's not a fault....:glare:

Cleaned the grill and sensor and hey presto it works again.......thanks heaps

Yeah 110kmh sucks but eventually I'll get larger rolling diameter wheels and tires to make it actually 110kmh or higher

Edited by MOUTH

Cleaned the grill and sensor and hey presto it works again.......thanks heaps

Yeah 110kmh sucks but eventually I'll get larger rolling diameter wheels and tires to make it actually 110kmh or higher

didnt fix it actually it stuffed up again tonight ....pinch.gif