SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtst Full Of Fruit!

hey all,

im putting this up for sale/eoi as i think its time to move on from the car scene and start a future.

i have had this car for 6 years where it started out as a stock rb20det r32.

the car has its original plates and can be regod!!!!

mods.

CAR:

1993 r32 type m

sunroof (working)

ENGINE:

s2 RB25, RB25 gearbox with excedy heavy duty brass button clutch

Mahle forged pistons

spool rods

crank was balanced, grub screwed

block decked, honed, acid dipped

block grout filled

nitto oil pump

ross metal jacket balancer

n1 water pump

oil restricters

head to sump oil drain

refreshed head

gtr valve springs

tomei pon cams

r34 neo CAS

r32 gtr rocker covers/timing cover

mines cam cover baffles

working vct

gates timing belt

3inch turbo back exhaust with rear oval muffler

Garrett GT3076 a/r .60 exh .82 surge slotted and external gate full speedflow fittings and braided line (100kms)

craig helps stempipe manifold with 50mm synapse watsegate (100kms)

plazmaman intake plenum (100kms)

id1000cc injectors top feed with all speedflow fittings (Dyno time only)

aeromotive FPR

e85 fuel filter

moroso vented catch can with speedflow fittings

ase oil cooler with relocation and speedflow fittings

battery relocated to the boot

surge tank, gtr lift pump, bosch o44 external with speedflow fittings

have a r33 powersteering pump and reservior not yet fitted to completely remove hicas

ELECTRONICS:

Power fc with hand controller

eboost 1

defi bf water temp, oil temp, oil pressure with control unit

hks boost guage

cd player, rear 6x9's and front splits

DRIVELINE:

cusco 2way 4.11 diff

r34 gtt front brakes with dba4000 slotted rotors

front caster arms

rear camber arms

BRAND NEW bc gold coilovers (not yet drive on)

hicas lock bar

WHEELS:

18x9 -6 vskf 225/40 neutons

18x10.5 vskf 235/40 neutons

BODY:

GENUINE gtr front bar with N1 vents and lip

GENUINE gtr alloy front guards

GENUINE gtr corner indicators

dmax style CF bonnet

Mspec side skirts

mpsec rear pods

VIVA rear 25mm bolt on guards

vanquish roof spoiler

s13 origin boot lip

painted in AH3 paint (matte) not perfect but nice enough

INTERIOR:

bride style fixed back

takata style harness

stock front seat

no rear seats

deep corn wheel with boss kit

OVERALL:

engine was built by redRracing in sydney who have built MANY tough cars (twoogle, nitto etc)

engine has done no more than 2000kms most dyno time

car made before 1000cc injectors 380kw on hub dyno on e85 before pfc was put in running vct

car is now at horse power in a box waiting for a new tune with the pfc and 1000cc injectors, stiffer gate spring and 25 psi.

this car is a turn the key and drive car, no money to spend (well a cage)

i have done all the hard work and $$$$$ spending so my loss is your gain..

will be sad to see it go but i just dont use the car enough and it would be better suited to someone who would.

ok so serious business!

if you think its too much stay out, if you dont like it stay out.

if it sells it sells, if it doesnt meh ill leave it there.

PRICE:

16k! pretty firm as im not in a rush to sell.

PICS:

seen here... http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=512613

• 3 weeks later...