SAU Community

Gtx3076R On R34Gtt

rig136

they are not 3/4 length for anyone who goes to buy them,as i just emailed him to buy a set , they need are the full size ones needing spacers

cheers

darren

its possible to get 3/4 length deka's tho. they are out there.

even if you can just get the full length ones and space the rail by 12mm.. not hard.

i just bought a GTX3076 .82 external today, hehe!! gonna have some good times soon, will be good to compare dyno graphs once i get the rest of the bits

im just wondering about the cams, is it worth using cam gears on stock cams? or is it only benefit with aftermarket cams?

and where do you source coolant for a 44mm external tial? im assuming to put a tee or somthing in the turbo coolant line?

:D happy chappy here

You will only be able to have an adjustable exhaust cam gear, but gains are they for the taking.

cool, ill be takin em thanks, ill have some chips with that too thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by SliverS2

its possible to get 3/4 length deka's tho. they are out there.

even if you can just get the full length ones and space the rail by 12mm.. not hard.

I know ...wasn't the point of my post, the point was if some newb clicked on them to buy thinking they where 3/4, and they aren't

cheers

darren