SAU Community

Gtx3076R On R34Gtt

rig136

Deka 80 lbs are cheaper. handle e85 no worries also.

But the atomisation isn't that awesome.

Can give a poor idle and poor fuel economy in a daily.

The cheaper the injector, the poorer the atomisation essentially.

there was a group buy for dekka injectors, with rail and plugs a while back... I got the whole setup from that... if you go check the thread you'll find everything you need and probably a supplier as well...

Agreed I have some Deka 750's in my stock rail and they have been just fine.

.82 rear housing 3076R's that are internally gated on 3 cars I have now seen have been real let downs as far as ramping on boost hard and fast plus they just don't seem to perform in terms of returning good kw figures.

Have seen some issues with boost spikes (not huge ones) however have seen an externall gated 3076 running a tial 44 that was still stuck on the stock manifold and it was an absolute animal of a car... Just my two sence. If it was me I'd go an external gate option (plumbed in or screamer) doesn't really phase me but they just seem to work a lot more efficiently and get up an go quicker

But the atomisation isn't that awesome.

Can give a poor idle and poor fuel economy in a daily.

The cheaper the injector, the poorer the atomisation essentially.

thats bullshit.. people have used them in street cars with zero issues.

anyway the injectors can be had dirt cheap now.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170422792434&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thats for 3/4 length. rail spacer not needed. Go to bursons or motor traders for the plugs. 22 bucks for 6 of them and then solder them onto your injector loom.

Awesome info people. Thanks for the pics. I just received all but the turbo this week so Ill be a bit busy this weekend fitting what I can. Does anyone know what the apexi super suction kits are like? I have seen some for the R33 and apparently they fit on the 34's Linky Link and link. Just wondering what they are like. they do look pretty flash. If not any suggestions on some sort of bolt on suction kits?? Pics up when I fit it all :D

Agreed I have some Deka 750's in my stock rail and they have been just fine.

.82 rear housing 3076R's that are internally gated on 3 cars I have now seen have been real let downs as far as ramping on boost hard and fast plus they just don't seem to perform in terms of returning good kw figures.

Have seen some issues with boost spikes (not huge ones) however have seen an externall gated 3076 running a tial 44 that was still stuck on the stock manifold and it was an absolute animal of a car... Just my two sence. If it was me I'd go an external gate option (plumbed in or screamer) doesn't really phase me but they just seem to work a lot more efficiently and get up an go quicker

:( surely the ramp up has nothing to do with an internal or external gate, i thought the wastgate only affected it once it was on full boost, i want to purchase a gtx3076 and now very confused, hmmm

external setups have a much better flow path than internal setups, even when the gate is closed, resulting in better spool

also, with an external setup you usually feed boost to the top port which keeps the gate completely sealed until needed. internal setups with a normal actuator will always crack open well before you reach target boost.

Edited by JonnoHR31

external setups have a much better flow path than internal setups, even when the gate is closed, resulting in better spool

also, with an external setup you usually feed boost to the top port which keeps the gate completely sealed until needed. internal setups with a normal actuator will always crack open well before you reach target boost.

Does that still apply to if you have a EBC?

is a twin scroll housing a good idea for .82 internal 3076?

If a GTX3076 flows so well , would a 0.63 external be effective 300kw setup?

Im trying to decide the best rear housing set up for gt3076 , too many options.

Edited by SliverS2

Still applies. Done right an external will flow a lot more exhaust which means more power. Theoretically a .63 will work great with a large external but better than a .82 im not sure.

Remember there is less exhaust going through the turbine with the .63 so the compressor will have less energy to drive it.

Still applies. Done right an external will flow a lot more exhaust which means more power. Theoretically a .63 will work great with a large external but better than a .82 im not sure.

Remember there is less exhaust going through the turbine with the .63 so the compressor will have less energy to drive it.

so with the external , do you buy a "tial 0.82" housing" and then drill a hole for the external in the manifold or on the outside of the housing?? was spring rating would it be ? for the 300kw?

nobbie question :blush:

I would get the Tial and weld a stainless bend on it, like the Kando I just did. (check the Kando thread.) Run a 45mm turbosmart with whatever springs you need to run for your desired boost. New V band dump and screamer, youre done.

thats bullshit.. people have used them in street cars with zero issues.

anyway the injectors can be had dirt cheap now.. http://www.ebay.com....e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thats for 3/4 length. rail spacer not needed. Go to bursons or motor traders for the plugs. 22 bucks for 6 of them and then solder them onto your injector loom.

they are not 3/4 length for anyone who goes to buy them,as i just emailed him to buy a set , they need are the full size ones needing spacers

cheers

darren